New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 547 123451151101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Toyota brings out all-new Corolla Axio in Japan; Can this be the next-gen Altis?
    Words by Jose Carlo Roberto R. Sapera | Photos courtesy of Toyota Motor Corporation

Most car models today stay out in the market for a good five to six years before bowing down for the curtain call. And when an all-new model is about enter the scene as a replacement, teasers, spy photos, and design concepts appear to give us a hint of what's to come. Perhaps, one of the more notable cars that’s due for a full model change is the current generation Toyota Corolla Altis. So when Toyota Motor Corporation pulled the covers off their 11th generation Corolla Axio in Japan last week, it roused rumors of the next generation Altis would look like.....

CLICK FOR MORE: Toyota brings out all-new Corolla Axio in Japan; Can this be the next-gen Altis?
    source: Kotse.com

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    parang mas maganda yun new nissan sentra

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oo nga eh... the Axio (as it is now) looks at bit bland.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the sentra I think will be a big hit pag ilabas agad ng Nissan dito yun and not 3-5 years late. they can market it like what they did with exalta.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    The new Sylphy/Sentra looks luxurious enough that it can pass as a Lexus. This Axio on the other hand is so...meh.

The whole body shape looks so bland. If you would recall the JDM Corolla 9th gen, they only really changed the front and rear fascia but the overall shape of the body was similar with the global model. If that's what's gonna happen with this Corolla, I don't think it'll be a hit. It's got a low, boring beltline and the whole body just doesn't have enough curves to be a looker.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Mas maganda pa nga yung current Sentra (Sylphy) kaysa dito sa new one. Even though i-change yung headlamps and taillamps, I don't think it will look good enough as the one we have today.

Pero the Altis being a Toyota, marami pa rin mabebenta yan. As long as hindi kasing ridiculous ang price like the new FB Civic.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    slap it a Vios badge and call it a day

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Designers from Toyota and Honda should be fired.

9. Join Date
    May 2012
    mas maganda current gen

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    No appeal at all

Page 1 of 547 123451151101 ... LastLast