New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 235 of 357 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245285335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Uy... Congrats on the new ride. Musta naman so far?

Im tempted to buy a set of 17" TRD rims i saw up for sale.
    ok naman dude... no problem so far..... although may onting adjustment ako in driving a vvti..... hehehehehe.... pero ok na ngayon....

will keep it stock muna.....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kiamoyman View Post
    hi guys, may ma recommend ba kayo shops nag bebenta ng tail lights ng 2012 Altis? Nabasag kasi yun sa left side ng auto ko pag atras ko kahapon Attachment 22800
    Get a quote from the CASA and from the Toyota parts shops (Toyorama, Celica, Aerodynamic/NGK, etc.). If you want to go EUDM (Red yung brake lamps), there's a seller on the altisclub.

Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    ok naman dude... no problem so far..... although may onting adjustment ako in driving a vvti..... hehehehehe.... pero ok na ngayon....

will keep it stock muna.....
    Stock muna... for the next two to three weeks. :naughty2:
    Last edited by vinj; August 26th, 2014 at 01:15 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

Stock muna... for the next two to three weeks. :naughty2:
    until i paid for it siguro..... hehehehehe..... 3 years......
    pero i like it the way it is..... ang kulang lang is yung reverse sensor.....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Does Toyota still sell brand new units of the previous gen Altis? If they still do, how much does a 1.6G matic costs?

Thank you

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 5000rpm View Post
    Does Toyota still sell brand new units of the previous gen Altis? If they still do, how much does a 1.6G matic costs?

Thank you
    same question but 1.6g mt.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    ^^ baka interested kayo sa 2nd hand, binebenta ko 10th Gen 1.6G M/T Altis ko with 24K kms odo.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ian28 View Post
    My 2011 Altis 1.6V had a knocking sound in front suspension both left and right when I'm driving on rough road ( at low speed, at approximately 5kph). I always complain to TOYOTA about the problem, they always told me to bring the unit to them (TQA) and I already lost count how many times I bring my unit to them (fixing the same problem). Sometimes the SA record my visit sometimes not but I'm sure they have the record of entry on the guard.

There are times that they replace some parts like shock absorbers (nakita ko pinalitan nila), shock mounting, and some parts (i forgot the name) that are attached or included in the shock assembly. Most of the time they just re-tight and/or lubricate (that's what they said) The last time I visit (3 weeks ago) they told me they replaced the shock assembly but still the knocking sound is there. I also complain about "tok" sound when turning the wheels left and right, they said after lubrication the "tok" sound is eliminated but upon observation it is still there.

I cannot understand why they can't fix it.

Dec. 6, the service manager called me and advised that according to TOYOTA MOTOR PHILIPPINES the problem that occur on my Altis is normal that after a thousands of kilometer this knocking sound will appear (but the knocking sound appear in less than a month from the date of purchase, I bought my unit Dec. 2010). I was so shock and get angry after hearing that statement, I immediately advised the service manager that I want to talk to whoever from TOYOTA MOTOR PHILIPPINES release that statement and prepare a written statement on their claim. We have a meeting on Dec. 14, 2012.

I hope TOYOTA MOTOR PHILIPPINES will act on the problem because this unit is still under warranty.
    If they don't act appropriately, they lost one customer!!! I WILL NOT BUY TOYOTA EVER!!

We have encountered the same problem with our 2009 1.6V Altis, less than a month after purchasing the unit, I had noticed that knocking sound like its coming from the front end suspension system, I had talk to my brother who bought that car about the problem with the knocking sound of front end to be check by the Toyota service since the unit is less than a month when we purchase, but the Toyota cant find the problem where it is coming from, until the knocking sound got worse until the warranty period elapsed. Since the unit is no longer covered by warranty, we try to fix the unit by myself. I found the problem was coming from steering system in between the steering wheel and steering rack. One of the bolt is loosing, I only retighten the bolt between the universal joint before steering rack. You may not suspect that the bolt is loosen, when you try to tight it up, it feels like it really fit the spline on the other joint, a small clearance occurs between on it, tighten the bolt as you can it will solve your problem.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rhian_1709 View Post
    We have encountered the same problem with our 2009 1.6V Altis, less than a month after purchasing the unit, I had noticed that knocking sound like its coming from the front end suspension system, I had talk to my brother who bought that car about the problem with the knocking sound of front end to be check by the Toyota service since the unit is less than a month when we purchase, but the Toyota cant find the problem where it is coming from, until the knocking sound got worse until the warranty period elapsed. Since the unit is no longer covered by warranty, we try to fix the unit by myself. I found the problem was coming from steering system in between the steering wheel and steering rack. One of the bolt is loosing, I only retighten the bolt between the universal joint before steering rack. You may not suspect that the bolt is loosen, when you try to tight it up, it feels like it really fit the spline on the other joint, a small clearance occurs between on it, tighten the bolt as you can it will solve your problem.
    If i have time during my next service stop, i'll try to look at this and take pics. Thanks for the info.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Mga boss. may leak yung front shock absorber ng altis ko. kasama ba to sa warranty? pati totoo bang void warranty mo pag nagpaservice ka sa labas?

Salamat!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rhian_1709 View Post
    i had similar problem with my non-toyota car (a lancer). i had every visible item examined and, if even if only mildly suspicious (because of its age), replaced.. to no avail.. it finally turned out to be the inner rack end.. the one hiding inside the rubber boot of the rack.. aggravated by a leak in the rubber boot.. 'twas an example of the labor being more expensive than the part..
    Last edited by dr. d; October 14th, 2014 at 12:38 AM.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]