New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 210 of 357 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nincompoop!! View Post
    Should I tell them I will be bringing my own oil whenever I schedule my PMS?15k in another 5 months time hahaha.

I always schedule my PMS naman, sayang oras maghintay.

BTW, which motor oil can you recommend & how much per liter? I plan to change oil na every 5k.
    No need to tell them. You just tell the SA when you bring your car for receiving.

Right now, I'm using ZIC A which i buy from a seller on Sulit. It's 10W-40 semi synthetic and costs less than P800 per gallon. For the Altis you need around 4.2L to 4.3L.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Great, thanks for your help sir. Really appreciate it.

All the while I thought I will stick with TGC. Good thing we have discussions like this to keep us informed.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Yeah, not only do they (not all) feign interest, they always think they know more about cars than the car owner.

There's no black color unfortunately. The other color is beige. In my case (i have two kids)... i just lock my kids in a small cage for two days when they mess the interior. They never seem to mess the car anymore after that... hehehe... j/k. :D I clean the interior regularly and i use a Microtex spray-on cleaner to spot clean any marks/smudges. Seatcovers and double layer of floor mats also help.

thanks for this vinj. ill check the shade of beige in casa

4. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Mga Sirs, may advise ba kayo kung paano tangalin yung rear seat ng altis? First time ko kasi mag-palit ng seat cover. May two white clips sa rear-bottom seat. Medyo mahigpit kapag hahatakin ko ng pataas. Natatakot ako baka masira. Salamat!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyengineer View Post
    Mga Sirs, may advise ba kayo kung paano tangalin yung rear seat ng altis? First time ko kasi mag-palit ng seat cover. May two white clips sa rear-bottom seat. Medyo mahigpit kapag hahatakin ko ng pataas. Natatakot ako baka masira. Salamat!
    not sure, but... kung mahirap hatakin pataas, siguro dapat pa-harap ang hatak at hindi pataas..

6. Join Date
    May 2013
    Good PM mga sir, ask ko lang po anong fluid replacement dun sa wiper. Water lang po ba yun? Naubos na kasi yung sakin wala na nilalabas na tubig pag try ko.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyengineer View Post
    Hatak pataas usually; needs a little force (huwag lang brutal). :D

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Teodoro View Post
    Good PM mga sir, ask ko lang po anong fluid replacement dun sa wiper. Water lang po ba yun? Naubos na kasi yung sakin wala na nilalabas na tubig pag try ko.

I usually use the OEM Toyota washer fluid and mix it with some water. P100 more or less for 1L at the CASA.

8. Join Date
    May 2013

I usually use the OEM Toyota washer fluid and mix it with some water. P100 more or less for 1L at the CASA.
    Thanks sir vinj for the fast reply. Any tips on refilling the tank? 😁

9. Join Date
    Nov 2013

Thank you Sirs. Kailangan pa siguro ng extra muscle power.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel Teodoro View Post
    Thanks sir vinj for the fast reply. Any tips on refilling the tank?
    The water reservoir? Just mix it 50-50 with the Toyota washer fluid. Pag masyado marami yung washer fluid, its seems to soapy for me when i use the washer.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]