New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 199 of 357 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by nitro07 View Post
    Guys, saan maganda magpagawa ng wax at paint protect para sa altis dito sa south? (paranaque bf homes) TIA

At usually mga magkano?
    Me sa BigBerts ako ng pa paint protection (5.5K 1st yr).

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Slightly OT: Just saw an altis (10th gen) being towed in makati (near greenbelt) with the handbrakes on. I can hear the loud squeaking of brakes while it was being towed away. Then the rear part was instantly lowered. Question. Kamusta naman kaya ang handbrakes nun. At yun ba ang tamang pag tow, they basically just lifted and mounted the front part of the car to the truck and voila. Can't imagine that being done to my car.
    Last edited by kafph2000; September 9th, 2013 at 07:08 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kafph2000 View Post
    Slightly OT: Just saw an altis (10th gen) being towed in makati (near greenbelt) with the handbrakes on. I can hear the loud squeaking of brakes while it was being towed away. Then the rear part was instantly lowered. Question. Kamusta naman kaya ang handbrakes nun. At yun ba ang tamang pag tow, they basically just lifted and mounted the front part of the car to the truck and voila. Can't imagine that being done to my car.
    Mga siraulo talaga yang towing sa Makati. Dapat disengaged yung handbrake but since illegal parking (w/ no driver present), hatak lang. Walang paki.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Tama lang yan kung illegal parking! Para madala

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2

5. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Question lang mga sir. Medyo d pako familiar sa altis. Timing chain na nga ba ito? 1ZR engine po. Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^Yes, timing chain. Alaga lang sa change oil ang katapat nyan.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Usapang timing belt narin lang, itatanong ko narin yung sakin. Mine is 09 model and just reached 40k kms. Advice sakin nung SA palitin na raw ang timing belt ko dahil nagsisimula narin daw ang cracks. The thing is, hindi ko naman nakita at wala rin ako idea kung pano sisilipin magisa. Do you guys think na palitin na nga yun for the car's age/kms?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Usapang timing belt narin lang, itatanong ko narin yung sakin. Mine is 09 model and just reached 40k kms. Advice sakin nung SA palitin na raw ang timing belt ko dahil nagsisimula narin daw ang cracks. The thing is, hindi ko naman nakita at wala rin ako idea kung pano sisilipin magisa. Do you guys think na palitin na nga yun for the car's age/kms?
    Maybe it's your serpentine belt that he's saying would need replacement (this is what runs the A/C compressor, water pump and power steering if you're on a hydraulic PS system). I change mine every three years just to be sure (mura lang naman). You can buy the belt at Toyorama instead. Mas mura versus the CASA (Bando, Gates or Mitsuboshi brands are fine).

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Maybe it's your serpentine belt that he's saying would need replacement (this is what runs the A/C compressor, water pump and power steering if you're on a hydraulic PS system). I change mine every three years just to be sure (mura lang naman). You can buy the belt at Toyorama instead. Mas mura versus the CASA (Bando, Gates or Mitsuboshi brands are fine).
    My bad, drive belt nga ang nakasulat sa assessment. Ang nasa isip ko timing belt. Thanks for that heads up sir vinj. Btw, magkano kuha mo sa bando? Ang estimate na nilagay sa casa is 3700 kung hindi ako nagkakamali.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My bad, drive belt nga ang nakasulat sa assessment. Ang nasa isip ko timing belt. Thanks for that heads up sir vinj. Btw, magkano kuha mo sa bando? Ang estimate na nilagay sa casa is 3700 kung hindi ako nagkakamali.
    Less than 1K.. .Mga 900 ata. Tapos less than P 500 ang labor sa papalit (in a decent service shop)

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]