New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 185 of 357 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kafph2000 View Post
    Si Jason yung SA ko. Okay naman ako sa Toyota Pasig kasi malaki parking space nila at madali puntahan for me. But of course, just like you, same typical casa experiences for me ("normal lang yan", "palitin na to", etc..) =))

Okay, I haven't checked the manual for that. Will do it later. Thanks!
    wala na si jason sa toyota pasig, lumipat na ng company. try niyo si celso antonio, bago lang pero maasikaso. kaka-pms ko lang last tuesday

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    ^Ano pangalan? We have a suking SA at Toyota Pasig also. They're also the only dealer so far that allows me to bring my own motor oil. I'm not all satisfied with their service though. Ilang beses na they keep telling us to change parts that are still good (imagine recommending i change my 15,000kms old brake pads).

Re. specific works being done at a certain mileage interval (Every 5K, 10K, 20K, 40K), you can find it on the owner's manual.. Usual heavy service stops are the 20K and 40K.
    Toyota Otis allows customers to bring in their own oil and oil filter and maybe even other parts. I just had PMS yesterday at Otis for an out-of-warranty-vehicle using my own supplies. BTW, no extra charges for bringing in your own supplies.

Of course for vehicles still covered by the warranty, should use the supplies from the dealer to prevent voiding the vehicle's warranty from Toyota.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Can anyone confirm the battery I need? My car is a 1.6 G M/T. I wanna replace my battery bec it's more than 3 years already. Stock battery pa.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    The Motorola website suggests N40. Motolite | Order A Battery

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    The Motorola website suggests N40. Motolite | Order A Battery
    i have the NS60 installed on my Altis. Same size with the stock battery; fits in the battery holder and bracket.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I really don't understand the codes in Batteries

Then there's the 1SN. My service advisor said the battery for my Altis is a 1SN so that's N40 for or NS60?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    I really don't understand the codes in Batteries

Then there's the 1SN. My service advisor said the battery for my Altis is a 1SN so that's N40 for or NS60?
    Check this www.motolite.com
    Your altis batt is N40

For FAQs go to www.motolite.com/faq.ph to check all your queries regarding batteries everthings there. Goodluck!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    All corollas/Altis pala have the same type of battery lang

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    All corollas/Altis pala have the same type of battery lang
    Check also www.motolite.com/faq.php this is for FAQ all infos are here cath

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    If i were you get infos there then get amaron Ü

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    1SN and NS40 are different terms based on naming standards (American / European / Japanese). Meron pa yang complications with fit, design, polarity, etc. para na lang hindi kayo malito, when you need a battery, say the exact model, trim, and year of your unit. The stores and manufacturers would already know which specific battery one you need, may database naman yan

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]