New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 349 of 357 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I called Seatmate Mandaluyong kasi my melted dashboard looks horrible na talaga. I recall someone had their dashboard done at Seatmate and it wasn't so expensive (more or less P10k?) They quoted me P18,500 genuine leather and I have to leave the car there for 10 to 14 days. WTF?!??

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Thought that happened only to Toyota Camrys ... some people were able to have it replaced even years after warranty ...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Thought that happened only to Toyota Camrys ... some people were able to have it replaced even years after warranty ...
    My car is 13 yrs old na kasi. I read that they sometimes replace it for cars 10 yrs and below. I asked my SA before pero wala ng update. I didn't persist because it was just sticky at that time, but now it's noticeably cracked and peeling.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    My car is 13 yrs old na kasi. I read that they sometimes replace it for cars 10 yrs and below. I asked my SA before pero wala ng update. I didn't persist because it was just sticky at that time, but now it's noticeably cracked and peeling.

join altis club
    meron doob 7k syth leather
    mine is 4 years na, oks parin
    btw may nakita ako doon stitched pa, ganda tignan

Sent from my 22021211RG using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    join altis club
    meron doob 7k syth leather
    mine is 4 years na, oks parin
    btw may nakita ako doon stitched pa, ganda tignan

Altis club sa FB? There's no forum na. I'm okay with P7k but not P18.5k, also 2 weeks is too long to leave my car there. How long did it take for your car and where did you have it done?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Dati may forum sila. Was a member waaay before around 2005 with my then 2001 altis.

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    I called Seatmate Mandaluyong kasi my melted dashboard looks horrible na talaga. I recall someone had their dashboard done at Seatmate and it wasn't so expensive (more or less P10k?) They quoted me P18,500 genuine leather and I have to leave the car there for 10 to 14 days. WTF?!??
    Try Coventry Square Auto Seat Covers in Banawe. 2 of my friends have their Fort's doors and dashboards replaced to synthetic leather. I had my daily drive Trailblazer's ceiling replaced, repaired worn out parts (only) of leather seats, and leather wrapped steering wheel. All seat covers of 2 current cars and a previous one were all done there. We have really good experience with them and good price also.

Sent from my Xcover Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Altis club sa FB? There's no forum na. I'm okay with P7k but not P18.5k, also 2 weeks is too long to leave my car there. How long did it take for your car and where did you have it done?

ganito nalang
    free palit tayo
    pareho naman G altis natin
    1 condish, paypayan mo ako while doing it Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    ganito nalang
    free palit tayo
    pareho naman G altis natin
    1 condish, paypayan mo ako while doing it Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]

bintilador daw, puede?
    heh heh.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Dati may forum sila. Was a member waaay before around 2005 with my then 2001 altis.
    I was also a member, wala na website nila

Quote Originally Posted by blacksilver323 View Post
    Try Coventry Square Auto Seat Covers in Banawe. 2 of my friends have their Fort's doors and dashboards replaced to synthetic leather. I had my daily drive Trailblazer's ceiling replaced, repaired worn out parts (only) of leather seats, and leather wrapped steering wheel. All seat covers of 2 current cars and a previous one were all done there. We have really good experience with them and good price also.

Sent from my Xcover Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Thanks. How long did it take for them to replace the dashboard?

I watched the video, medyo kinakabahan ako, grabe pala yung baklas. I am scared baka after baklasin magkaron na ng mga kalampag or the airbag will deploy hehe, I am also planning on having the steering replaced to synthetic leather.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]