New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 333 of 357 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    It'll be a good test of strength, doc.Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    i imagine she has that million-dollar smile that makes everything possible.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i imagine she has that million-dollar smile that makes everything possible.
    Hehe...no need to even mention the forum she leads here, right?Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hehe...no need to even mention the forum she leads here, right?Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]

she does not lead a forum!
    we are but mesmerized chickens following her trail of crumbs.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    she does not lead a forum!
    we are but mesmerized chickens following her trail of crumbs.
    Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Toyotas of that era suffered from a failed experiment of dash material shift. The 120Prado suffered the same fate, earlier models did not. If left alone, they'd worsen like below. The silent recall expired some 2years ago, IIRC. Our good moderator might have to beg...Who knows....They might reconsider.
    Just quietly, some Toyota dashboards get free fix | GoAuto

That looks horrible

They don't even know that I forum. When my Gen 11's lock failed it was more than 1 yr past the warranty. I made pakiusap to my SA to help me. I believe I made a whole thread about it pa. It was approved naman, it's a good thing that my car is low mileage and it is casa maintained. I don't like to ask favors or use connections as much as I can.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    That looks horrible

They don't even know that I forum. When my Gen 11's lock failed it was more than 1 yr past the warranty. I made pakiusap to my SA to help me. I believe I made a whole thread about it pa. It was approved naman, it's a good thing that my car is low mileage and it is casa maintained. I don't like to ask favors or use connections as much as I can.
    Take us unseriously, ma'am.Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued] Doc & I share the same hunch you'll see a new dash.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Take us unseriously, ma'am.Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued] Doc & I share the same hunch you'll see a new dash.

Not counting on it. They used to pick up and deliver my car for PMS or repairs but now they refused because of covid. I wonder what the car jockeys do now

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I wonder what the car jockeys do now

they're probably out of a job for the meantime.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    they're probably out of a job for the meantime.
    I'm thinking of going to the casa personally to show the dashboard and I will schedule the 45k PMS na rin. I don't feel good that I've gone out too many times since November Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued] I want new oil for my Gen 10 kasi new battery e heehee

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Dami talagang lumalabas na issues sa materials dahil sa hot and humid climate natin. Parang mga 997 Porsche natutunaw yung material ng switch gear tapos niluluwa ng aircon yung foam sa loob.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]