New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 320 of 357 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322323324330 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    good day po, sa mga naka 1.6E A/T ngayon, ask ko lang po kamusta po tatag, FC and maintenance for a 10-year old car?

Someone is offering me to buy a second hand altis with a 40T km odo (yup and this is original reading daw). aside sa nakakapagtaka na odo reading, is there anything else pa na dapat icheck?

thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy0408 View Post
    good day po, sa mga naka 1.6E A/T ngayon, ask ko lang po kamusta po tatag, FC and maintenance for a 10-year old car?

Someone is offering me to buy a second hand altis with a 40T km odo (yup and this is original reading daw). aside sa nakakapagtaka na odo reading, is there anything else pa na dapat icheck?

thanks!
    Mileage is not surprising. We had cars that barely made 10k in 5 years and 18k in 10 years

Bring a mechanic. Check for engine sludge. Check kung nabaha. Check also yung carpet. Kung mukhang reupholstered or sobra lubog ang foam, malamang tampered odo.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014

thanks!
    Garage queen? Or tampered Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]
    Definitely a class above the vios. Things to check is the typical service records, tires, orcr, and the most important, test drive.

If it checks out, bilin mo na.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008

thanks!
    1. the ownership provenance! are all documents complete, original-not-xerox, and in order?
    2. the mileage claims provenance. who is this person? how come his car has low mileage? does he have a "right to own a car with low mileage" ? if he is a bayan seller, i'd probably walk away.
    3. the price. magkano ba?
    4. the condition, as already mentioned above.

good luck.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Garage queen? Or tampered Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]
    Definitely a class above the vios. Things to check is the typical service records, tires, orcr, and the most important, test drive.

If it checks out, bilin mo na.

salamat sa input sir, actually i was already eyeing for a vios 2014 m/t then yung family friend namin nagtimbre na meron syang nakitang altis 2010 a/t with a wee bit lower price sa mga vios. kaya medyo nagdalawang isip ako (just the odo reading of this altis is bothering me)

6. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    1. the ownership provenance! are all documents complete, original-not-xerox, and in order?
    2. the mileage claims provenance. who is this person? how come his car has low mileage? does he have a "right to own a car with low mileage" ? if he is a bayan seller, i'd probably walk away.
    3. the price. magkano ba?
    4. the condition, as already mentioned above.

good luck.
    good day sir dr.d pasensya makulit po ako sa mga threads ngayon hehe

they were asking for 320k po doc 1.6E a/t 2010.
    will have to confirm pa po if it was indeed the owner that is selling since medyo malayo po location (pampanga, and i'm from pangasinan)

7. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    update

i just called our family friend na nakahanap nung unit and he said the owner of the car was the one selling it. and around pampanga area lang daw po binabyahe and probably has other cars too. i'll have to check it personally nalang po siguro

8. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    update

i just called our family friend na nakahanap nung unit and he said the owner of the car was the one selling it. and around pampanga area lang daw po binabyahe and probably has other cars too. i'll have to check it personally nalang po siguro
    Great.
    Just as what sirkosero mentioned. Bring a mechanic.
    Or at least bring someone else and have a checklist of things to check. Napaka dali maside track while checking the car.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Great.
    Just as what sirkosero mentioned. Bring a mechanic.
    Or at least bring someone else and have a checklist of things to check. Napaka dali maside track while checking the car.

will do sir, nag tatake notes na din po ako ng mga tips dito on how to check 2nd hand cars

on the side note sir, compared po for a 2014 vios j, which one will give me a less hassle for the next 3-5 years?
    the vios that I was eyeing is 30k more expensive than this altis.

second owner na daw po si vios.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    will do sir, nag tatake notes na din po ako ng mga tips dito on how to check 2nd hand cars

on the side note sir, compared po for a 2014 vios j, which one will give me a less hassle for the next 3-5 years?
    the vios that I was eyeing is 30k more expensive than this altis.

second owner na daw po si vios.
    Hassle free ownership of 2nd hand vehicles depends on the previous owner. No easy formula for it.

Parts wise, vios is easier to find.
    Fc would be roughly the same between the two since you live in the province and you might need rev the vios more (slight bias sa bigger engine ng altis).

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]