New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 289 of 357 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299339 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    ok thankyou sa mga replies at least may idea na ako,pasensiya na guys newbie lang sa sasakyan kahit 2012 pa ako member lurking lang...

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    last question guys sa 10th gen how much talaga change oil? premium oil??? para lang may idea ako. sorry sa istorbo sa inyo...thankyou...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    ^Sample computation:

Toyota 5W-40 Fully Synthetic.... 400~450 x4 (sa suking alternate source)
    Toyota Oil Filter...................... 250~300??? (based sa 9th gen. mas mahal siguro pang-10th gen)
    Engine Flush (Optional)............ 350
    Labor.................................... 150~300

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewric View Post
    last question guys sa 10th gen how much talaga change oil? premium oil??? para lang may idea ako. sorry sa istorbo sa inyo...thankyou...

I would have given you a detailed breakdown if you answered my question.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    you were asking pms? actually the driver is the one maintaining it,he told me na baka po umabot ng 8k sa casa since casa maintained siya,lately lang akong nagkainterest magdrive so basically newbie ako, sole owner of the vehicle pero since hindi stay in si driver i entrusted him the car na as in sa kaniya na nakapark dinadala na lang pagsusundo. then magaask nanlang siya ng money pag maintenance na... current reading ng odometer 80k... so wala talaga akong idea ms cathy...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    been reading articles basic maintenance basic driving etc but nothing beats mga opinions ng mga tao dito na mas alam nila kaysa sa malalaman ko pa lamang. pagpaumanhin ang aking kamangmangan sa napakasimpleng bagay na dapat ay matagal ko ng nalaman...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by boytbak View Post
    if you want eye candy buy the v version na lang sulit naman yung additional features

parking assist
    16 wheels
    optitron gauges
    push start system
    solid disc rear brakes
    side skirts
    dual airbags
    door silver scuff plate (altis logo)
    glove box lamps
    My brother has an 11th gen 1.6V. Pero his kids eh manghang-mangha dun sa glove box lamps na yan, at dual pa. "Cooool" daw.

Additional feature pa sa 2.0V yung paddle shifters, though I find it quite redundant na. nice to have though when you find the need to.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    guys normal ba na halos 10k ang damage ni casa sa change oil and checkup etc lang? walang pinalitang parts...

puedeng puede. because these guys are in the habit of padding the things to do to your car, when all it needed was fluids change and filter change.
    if you have the owner's manual, you can read thru the maintenance chapter, and what you read is what your car needs. the rest, are add-ons and not really necessary.
    go to the casa and ask for a written quotation of what the pms job description of what they will do to your car that is worth 10K. then, upload it here and the critics will advise you what is necessary and what can be waived "dahil wala sa budget".
    good luck.

after the warranty lapsed, i have my oil change and filter change at the gas station. their promo costs me less than 2.5K, and "no waiting". i am thru in less than an hour.
    i also use mineral oil. i find the synthetic oils, "too expensive for my taste".
    Last edited by dr. d; September 1st, 2017 at 09:24 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    ok thank you doc at least less than 5k ang change oil pala kahit premium oil or whatever oil pa gagamitin ko...thanks a lot...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    ok thank you doc at least less than 5k ang change oil pala kahit premium oil or whatever oil pa gagamitin ko...thanks a lot...

ah... mahal ang synthetic oil. mineral oil lang tayo.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]