New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 265 of 357 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269275315 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    around 480-520k.
    thank you sir

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Anyone who experience this?..rpm'drops when engaging clutch 1st gear usually and 2nd gear also.you have to put some'gas in order to get more rpm so that the body will not vibrate or the engine dies.clutch is still good coz acceleration is fast.the only prob is the rpm drops down when engaging usually in 1st gear n 2nd.i already clean the maf sensor and the throttle valve with the spray throttle cleaner.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Nakaka sludge ba pag hindi masyado nagagamit yung auto? Once a week lang?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Is top end RPM still good or hirap yung engine to hit redline as well? If that happens, one possibility is the MAF is off-soec already. Re dropping RPM, perhaps an engine scan can help if you tried the possible culprit. I have the same problem on our 9th gen and the issue is the MAF which we have to replace.

Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Nakaka sludge ba pag hindi masyado nagagamit yung auto? Once a week lang?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    As long as you get an service every year, and use a good oil and oil filter, should not be a problem. Make sure to drive the car hard once in a while too. Perhaps, akyat mo sa Skyway and drive it at 100-110kph on 3rd gear if conditions allow.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Hi vinj, won't a defective MAF Sensor light up the engine fault indicator on the dash? If not, how did the scan reveal this?

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by timo07 View Post
    Hi vinj, won't a defective MAF Sensor light up the engine fault indicator on the dash? If not, how did the scan reveal this?

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    In our case, the check engine only went on when I forgot to reconnect the MAF properly. The way I checked that I had a bad MAF before was by trying a MAF from a good engine.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Hi Guys,

Ok ba yung Tein H Tech sa Altis 10.5 Gen? From those who are experienced in lowering their rides.
    I'm thinking if I should improve my handling and height. All stock suspension ko. Any other items
    to consider to avoid mismatch sa lowering springs? Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeborg View Post
    Hi Guys,

Ok ba yung Tein H Tech sa Altis 10.5 Gen? From those who are experienced in lowering their rides.
    I'm thinking if I should improve my handling and height. All stock suspension ko. Any other items
    to consider to avoid mismatch sa lowering springs? Thanks!
    imho. mababa na ang stock height ng 10.5 ah. unless you have upgraded your rims.
    if you would be putting lowering springs, make sure that your shocks are gas-types.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    imho. mababa na ang stock height ng 10.5 ah. unless you have upgraded your rims.
    if you would be putting lowering springs, make sure that your shocks are gas-types.
    Salamat sa tips boss 1D4LV. Magpalit na lang ako siguro to 2015 altis rims. Di na ako mag springs.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by rvm519 View Post
    Anyone who experience this?..rpm'drops when engaging clutch 1st gear usually and 2nd gear also.you have to put some'gas in order to get more rpm so that the body will not vibrate or the engine dies.clutch is still good coz acceleration is fast.the only prob is the rpm drops down when engaging usually in 1st gear n 2nd.i already clean the maf sensor and the throttle valve with the spray throttle cleaner.
    Mga sirs,

I have also have the same problem with my 2009 Altis, although i haven't clean the MAF sensor & throttle valve yet... any advise po? thanks in advance...

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]