New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 251 of 357 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Sirs, I want to replace the seat covers. Can you recommend a shop where I can buy seat covers, preferably in Mandaluyong?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy_g View Post
    Sirs, I want to replace the seat covers. Can you recommend a shop where I can buy seat covers, preferably in Mandaluyong?
    Seatmate from Mandaluyong can do the job. They're also one of the reputable shops when it comes to leather upholstering.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cocoy_g View Post
    Seatmate from Mandaluyong can do the job. They're also one of the reputable shops when it comes to leather upholstering.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Labrador View Post
    Hi, I had the same issue so I had my car weighed (2008 1.6G MT) and voila, it only weighs 1,200 KG which is LIGHT. So I had my car registration changed from Medium to Light. You guys should do the same.
    Tamang tama yung basa ko dito, because i just renewed my registration last week and got surprised na 3500 yung mvuc charge. I bought a second hand 2008 toyota altis last year and now lang ako nag renew. Kaya pala ang mahal. how do you have it changed from medium to light?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Labrador View Post
    Hi, I had the same issue so I had my car weighed (2008 1.6G MT) and voila, it only weighs 1,200 KG which is LIGHT. So I had my car registration changed from Medium to Light. You guys should do the same.
    Tamang tama yung basa ko dito, because i just renewed my registration last week and got surprised na 3500 yung mvuc charge. I bought a second hand 2008 toyota altis last year and now lang ako nag renew. Kaya pala ang mahal. how do you have it changed from medium to light?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Hi, May 2009 ako na Altis. yun dashboard niya parang natutunaw at malagkit pag nabibilad sa araw. sabi nila may recall daw ito. paano mag claim? thanks

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by d_9 View Post
    Hi, May 2009 ako na Altis. yun dashboard niya parang natutunaw at malagkit pag nabibilad sa araw. sabi nila may recall daw ito. paano mag claim? thanks
    try to go to a dealer, and ask/take it from there.
    otherwise, wala kang choice except to look for a surplus unit.

Quote Originally Posted by d_9 View Post
    try to go to a dealer, and ask/take it from there.
    otherwise, wala kang choice except to look for a surplus unit.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Just had my first flat tire a while ago. I was hearing a weird sound (di ko maexplain basta parang hinahangin na part ng koche) before it happened and I thought yun mudcard na loose lang. I just passed by Filinvest exit (I'm from Pacita Complex btw) then yun na, nanginig na yun car and I realized na na flat-an ako. Luckily, walang mashadong sasakyan so I was able to pull over sa shoulder and checked yun gulong. Flat nga! Since madilim sa area na yun I didn't attempt to try changing yun tire dun (haven't tried changing tires before as well) and just drove the car sa nearest gas station which is Shell SLEX - Southbound and asked help sa mga Kuya dun.

Now, I need a spare tire again kasi mukang may tama din pati yun rim since pinilit kong idrive sa gas station. Any recommendations sirs, preferably south area?

image1.jpg

7. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kiamoyman View Post
    Just had my first flat tire a while ago. I was hearing a weird sound (di ko maexplain basta parang hinahangin na part ng koche) before it happened and I thought yun mudcard na loose lang. I just passed by Filinvest exit (I'm from Pacita Complex btw) then yun na, nanginig na yun car and I realized na na flat-an ako. Luckily, walang mashadong sasakyan so I was able to pull over sa shoulder and checked yun gulong. Flat nga! Since madilim sa area na yun I didn't attempt to try changing yun tire dun (haven't tried changing tires before as well) and just drove the car sa nearest gas station which is Shell SLEX - Southbound and asked help sa mga Kuya dun.

Now, I need a spare tire again kasi mukang may tama din pati yun rim since pinilit kong idrive sa gas station. Any recommendations sirs, preferably south area?

image1.jpg
    Bridgestone are the best i've tried so far. Toyo brands are also good.When buying make sure you get the latest made one. There's a coded stamp of the date when it was manufactured on every tire. S&R is one good option to buy as they give free balancing including weights,rotation,valves,vulcanizing,nitros during the lifespan of the tires.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by kiamoyman View Post

image1.jpg
    .. you drove all the way to shell? that's quite a distance, for a flat tire.. kaya pala parang sliced doughnut yung gulong..

that's why, kapag na-flat ang mga puj, dun mismo sa lugar nila ginagawa.. hindi na tinatabi kung minsan.. ayaw nilang masira yung sira-sira nilang gulong o inner tube. "..puede pa yan hanggang sa isang taon.."..

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Better to be safe. Going to a Shell station was a safe decision. But better to buy an air pump, that way when you get a flat just pump more air until you can get to a safer place to change tires.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Better to be safe. Going to a Shell station was a safe decision. But better to buy an air pump, that way when you get a flat just pump more air until you can get to a safer place to change tires.
    well, yes.. i must agree. i am relieved it was not me..
    it is really safer to go to the gas station, especially if owner does not know how to change a flat tire.
    but it does have a price.. about 3K.. for a new tire. i wonder.. did the mag survive?

.. reminds me of my experience many years ago.. i had to answer this emergency phone call while i was driving along edsa near magallanes.. that stretch is quite wide..i pulled over to the side..
    pues, i still got sideswiped! by a brand new adventure whose driver was racing with another brand new adventure.. they were both being delivered to the casa..
    i pity the buyer of that unit..

but i am curious... what caused the flat? .. must have been big, as TS could hear the hissing sound..

i myself had a flat at slex.. the tire had no hole at all. what gave way, was the pito! it was nowhere to be found! and it was noontime.. and i had two slaves with me, to replace the tire.
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; September 4th, 2015 at 09:46 AM.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]