New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 250 of 357 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260300350 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mpbtejada View Post
    Yup I'm aware of that. It's just that most mechanics I've come across so far would say that "lifetime" daw gear oil for manual tranny. Anyways, I agree that it's a good suggestion to change it as well since I'm starting fresh. Thanks guys.

Dont believe those lifetime oils. Better to just replace every 40,000kms at the least.

On brake pads, OEM Toyota will cost around 3K, Bendix CTs around 900+. If you can afford the Toyotas, go for them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mpbtejada View Post
    Yup I'm aware of that. It's just that most mechanics I've come across so far would say that "lifetime" daw gear oil for manual tranny. Anyways, I agree that it's a good suggestion to change it as well since I'm starting fresh. Thanks guys.

Dont believe those lifetime oils. Better to just replace every 40,000kms at the least.

On brake pads, OEM Toyota will cost around 3K, Bendix CTs around 900+. If you can afford the Toyotas, go for them.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Our old 98 model manual sentra still has the original trans.oil in it up to present. Haven't changed it yet coz when we have it checked twice a year the mechanic always says it's still good and clean.Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]

Never had any problems.

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

Copy that. Thanks Sir!

4. Join Date
    May 2015
    sakin din sir same tayo may dribbling sound, taga pateros ako pinaayos ko pa sa jp wheels center sa pnaque dahil nabasa ko wala negative reviews. una akala ko bushing lang estimate mga 1k at yari naging 15k.. pinapalitan ko shock absorber, replacement na shock mount and stabilizer link (sure daw sila 100%) at break pads front at camber alignment.. nawala sandali twice ko lang ginamit bumalik balak ko dalhin sa servitek (update ko).. pero pag rack and pinion problem di ko na papalitan kasi may nabasa ako di naman daw dangerous yun tiisin ko na lang annoying sound

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    mukhang medium nga classification ni LTO, kasi i also paid the rate for medium two months ago.... i think it was around 3,600 excluding penalties.
    Hi, I had the same issue so I had my car weighed (2008 1.6G MT) and voila, it only weighs 1,200 KG which is LIGHT. So I had my car registration changed from Medium to Light. You guys should do the same.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Hi, I had the same issue so I had my car weighed (2008 1.6G MT) and voila, it only weighs 1,200 KG which is LIGHT. So I had my car registration changed from Medium to Light. You guys should do the same.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Sirs, any recommended shops for tune-ups and repairs for our Altis in Mandaluyong?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    ^^ okay lang ba few blocks away from Mandaluyong? SpeedyFix located at 308 P. Guevarra san juan

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Thanks, Kimbon. I went there earlier to have my Altis checked. Service is indeed very good.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy_g View Post
    Thanks, Kimbon. I went there earlier to have my Altis checked. Service is indeed very good.
    We have our cars repaired there too. They charge higher than your tabi-tabi talyer but less than your CASA, for service that i find better than the CASA. They also allow you to bring in your own parts.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]