New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 245 of 357 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    Ms.Cat, try to contact Volmax at 244-8375/ 8031/ 8275, 245 -7076 look for Manny. Got a hoard of BT223 some 4yrs ago and it cost P215.

For the SP/ non-iridium around P500/set.

Liqui Molly is pricey(abt 800/L) and not practical if you're doin short OCi say 5k kms-u'd be better using cheaper FS oils like mobil1 or better yet group 3 synthetic blend. Check mo po sa cash n carry osmena 2/f dami cheap oils dun.
    That looks like Binondo based on the landline. I will order online na lang. P315 lumalabas.

I do my change oil annually (every 5k) so I guess LM is worth the price plus I can get it cheaper online too. My 2010 Altis is due for 40k already and I am having it done outside the casa so I am looking for a good oil.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    That looks like Binondo based on the landline. I will order online na lang. P315 lumalabas.

I do my change oil annually (every 5k) so I guess LM is worth the price plus I can get it cheaper online too. My 2010 Altis is due for 40k already and I am having it done outside the casa so I am looking for a good oil.
    Yeah.. hassle to go to Volmax and buy unless you're like CB na pang apocalypse levels kung mag hoard.

That's good na with LM or RP. In our Hiace Grandia, we do the same since it only gets a change oil once a year also (5,000kms).

My 2012 Altis is at 50,000kms as of last weekend. We're now at a crossroads; deciding if we will sell her (and get either a Gen 11 G CVT or Hilux E m/t), or keep her for another year.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yeah.. hassle to go to Volmax and buy unless you're like CB na pang apocalypse levels kung mag hoard.

That's good na with LM or RP. In our Hiace Grandia, we do the same since it only gets a change oil once a year also (5,000kms).

My 2012 Altis is at 50,000kms as of last weekend. We're now at a crossroads; deciding if we will sell her (and get either a Gen 11 G CVT or Hilux E m/t), or keep her for another year.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    yup binondo tel nos of 1st 3 digits are 242, 243, 244.. I have extra BT223 * 215 petot bought in Volmax a couple of years ago. if interested I can bring along in our upcoming EB. casa's spark plug is about 90 to 93 petot each

yup binondo tel nos of 1st 3 digits are 242, 243, 244.. I have extra BT223 * 215 petot bought in Volmax a couple of years ago. if interested I can bring along in our upcoming EB. casa's spark plug is about 90 to 93 petot each

4. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post
    I have extra BT223 * 215 petot bought in Volmax a couple of years ago. if interested I can bring along in our upcoming EB.
    Aba may meeting kayo ni cathy?! Sorry OT

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    ^^^NP, bro bat di ka ba join sa upcoming EB natin??? sige baka magsisi ka nyan, may ipapakita sana ko sayo na how to quite smoking in 3 days only... after 4 days isusumpa mo na ang amoy ng sosi... promise.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Mga Altis owners/sirs, pakienlighten me about the differences among Altis Model Variants. Planning to buy a second hand Altis kasi. My questions are:
    1. What differences meron between J, E, G, and V variants of Altis?
    2. What is the aevarge FC of Altis Manual and Automatic Trans?
    3. What generation Altis could probably be the best in terms of relaibility and durablity?

Thanks mga sirs!

Mga Altis owners/sirs, pakienlighten me about the differences among Altis Model Variants. Planning to buy a second hand Altis kasi. My questions are:
    3. What generation Altis could probably be the best in terms of relaibility and durablity?

Thanks mga sirs!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nolicorpuz View Post

Thanks mga sirs!
    J - wala nang J sa Gen 10 to Gen 10.5 Altis (2008 to 2013)
    E - m/t variant lang; no steering wheel controls for the radio mainly
    G - a/t and m/t variant; has leather steering wheel w/ radio controls, 60/30 splitting rear seats, and some other minor appointments
    V - 16"rims, beige interior, rear visor, electroluminescent gauges, etc. a/t only.

One big difference of the Gen 10.5 (2011 to 2013 model) versus the Gen 10 (2008 to 2011) is the engine. The 10.5 has a newer ZR series engine (nice smooth, with a much more consistent power band versus the previous engine model).

FC of the m/t 1.6L gen 10.5 i have is 8-10km/L in the city (depending on traffic conditions), while highway driving gets me anywhere from 12km/L to 14km/L. Mix city-highway is 10.5 to 11.5km/L. FC went down slightly when i changed to OEM Toyota 17 inch rims and wider tyres (but the aesthetic and performance gain is well worth it).

In terms of reliability and durability, pareho lang lahat (i have a Gen 9.5 and Gen 10.5); it all boils down to how the previous owner used and maintained it. The main complaint i had with my unit was the intermittent clicking or creaking brake caliper (?) related noise a year or two ago.

What model are you looking for? We might be putting ours up for sale in the coming months, in case you're looking for a m/t gen 10.5 variant. Guaranteed walang himalang nangyari sa loob ng kotseng yan.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    G - a/t and m/t variant; has leather steering wheel w/ radio controls, 60/30 splitting rear seats, and some other minor appointments
    V - 16"rims, beige interior, rear visor, electroluminescent gauges, etc. a/t only.

One big difference of the Gen 10.5 (2011 to 2013 model) versus the Gen 10 (2008 to 2011) is the engine. The 10.5 has a newer ZR series engine (nice smooth, with a much more consistent power band versus the previous engine model).

FC of the m/t 1.6L gen 10.5 i have is 8-10km/L in the city (depending on traffic conditions), while highway driving gets me anywhere from 12km/L to 14km/L. Mix city-highway is 10.5 to 11.5km/L. FC went down slightly when i changed to OEM Toyota 17 inch rims and wider tyres (but the aesthetic and performance gain is well worth it).

In terms of reliability and durability, pareho lang lahat (i have a Gen 9.5 and Gen 10.5); it all boils down to how the previous owner used and maintained it. The main complaint i had with my unit was the intermittent clicking or creaking brake caliper (?) related noise a year or two ago.

What model are you looking for? We might be putting ours up for sale in the coming months, in case you're looking for a m/t gen 10.5 variant. Guaranteed walang himalang nangyari sa loob ng kotseng yan.
    one more sa V variant.... may rear parking sensors and touch start button.... BT capable and stock HU.
    G and V variants have auto climate controls.... the E has manual knobs.

one more sa V variant.... may rear parking sensors and touch start button.... BT capable and stock HU.
    G and V variants have auto climate controls.... the E has manual knobs.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    I have a 10th gen at. Heavy to moderate trafik gets me between 7-8 km/l. Light trafick 8-9 km/l. Highway driving 12-14 km/l.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2011

Thanks for the info sir.
    Baka di pa kaya ng budget ko ang newer generation altis sir. Baka sa older generation muna ako titingin. Thanks!

Thanks for the info sir.
    Baka di pa kaya ng budget ko ang newer generation altis sir. Baka sa older generation muna ako titingin. Thanks!

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]