New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 243 of 357 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293343 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Kaya naman ganun na lang ang reaksyon sa difference ng LIGHT sa MEDIUM... ang laki naman pala ng registration difference! ! !

PASSENGER CARS
    LIGHT up to 1600kg
    Current, up to 5 yrs. old Php 2,000.00
    Over 5 yrs. old 1,400.00
    MEDIUM 1601 to 2300kg
    Current, up to 3 yrs. old Php 6,000.00
    4 to 5 yrs. old 4,800.00
    Over 5 yrs. old 2,400.00
    HEAVY 2301kg & above
    Current, up to 5 yrs. Php 12,000.00
    Over 5 yrs. old 5,600.00

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Kaya naman ganun na lang ang reaksyon sa difference ng LIGHT sa MEDIUM... ang laki naman pala ng registration difference! ! !

PASSENGER CARS
    LIGHT up to 1600kg
    Current, up to 5 yrs. old Php 2,000.00
    Over 5 yrs. old 1,400.00
    MEDIUM 1601 to 2300kg
    Current, up to 3 yrs. old Php 6,000.00
    4 to 5 yrs. old 4,800.00
    Over 5 yrs. old 2,400.00
    HEAVY 2301kg & above
    Current, up to 5 yrs. Php 12,000.00
    Over 5 yrs. old 5,600.00

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ Parang di na ata ganyan ngayon. Iba ang rates na sabi sa akin ng LTO, saka di daw nagmumura habang tumatagal. Tapos, nagmamatter din ata yung body type saka displacement. Di naman maexplain sa akin nung LTO ng maayos paano ang computation based sa mga criteria nyang sinabi, basta may chart na daw silang ginagamit.

4. Q is offline Verified Tsikot Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I don't know what the LTO's thresholds are for small and medium vehicles, but it's weird that the Civic is light and the Altis is medium, because the Civic weighs 50-100kg heavier than the Altis depending on the variant.
    LTO classification for mv registration is not of weight but of engine displacement;

L - light car (with small engine displacement of 1600 cc or less )
    M - medium car (with medium engine displacement of 1601 - 2800 cc)
    H - heavy car (with large engine displacement of 2801 cc and over)

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ pero hindi lang L/M/H classification ang basis ng presyo nung registration? Kasi yung mga CUV na 2.0L minsan ang registration ay mas mura kesa pag Altis.

6. Q is offline Verified Tsikot Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gwapster View Post
    ^ pero hindi lang L/M/H classification ang basis ng presyo nung registration? Kasi yung mga CUV na 2.0L minsan ang registration ay mas mura kesa pag Altis.
    yes you are correct, L/M/H is not the only basis. Body type (sedan/suv/etc), purpose of use (public/private) and age are also some of the things considered in the mv registration matrix.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Anybody had their 80k pms? I want to ask how much will i budget for this since i believe it is major maintenance timing due to replacement of many things.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Q View Post
    LTO classification for mv registration is not of weight but of engine displacement;

L - light car (with small engine displacement of 1600 cc or less )
    M - medium car (with medium engine displacement of 1601 - 2800 cc)
    H - heavy car (with large engine displacement of 2801 cc and over)
    someone was complaining his recent model accent had a gross weight of 1650 kg, and he was charged the medium rate of 3600 kesos.
    my 2003 cedia, obviously heavier than the accent, was entered into the lto books with gross weight of 1050 kg.. and i pay less than 2000 bucks..

it would appear, something is amiss at LTO...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Hello everyone. I'm hoping you guys could help me out with this one. I have a Toyota Altis 2009 G model.

I have been hearing this knocking sound by the front end suspensions, both sides, every time I hit a pothole. Sometimes even on small bumps on a relatively smooth road.

I have had the following replaced to hopefully get rid of the annoying sound:
    - shock absorbers
    - ball joints
    - lower suspension bushing
    - stabilizer links
    - stabilizer bar bushing
    - rack end
    - tie rod end
    - wheel bearing

But it's still there!

I am suspecting that it's the inner CV joint that's causing the noise. Would I be able to buy a separate inner CV joint, not the whole set (outer CV joint + axle + inner CV joint)? Has anybody else had this problem? Do you know any mechanics you trust around the Diliman area where I can get a second opinion? My current mechanic says it's just the doors but I kind of doubt that.

Thanks in advance for any input about this.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello everyone. I'm hoping you guys could help me out with this one. I have a Toyota Altis 2009 G model.

I have been hearing this knocking sound by the front end suspensions, both sides, every time I hit a pothole. Sometimes even on small bumps on a relatively smooth road.

- shock absorbers
    - ball joints
    - stabilizer links
    - stabilizer bar bushing
    - rack end
    - tie rod end
    - wheel bearing

But it's still there!

I am suspecting that it's the inner CV joint that's causing the noise. Would I be able to buy a separate inner CV joint, not the whole set (outer CV joint + axle + inner CV joint)? Has anybody else had this problem? Do you know any mechanics you trust around the Diliman area where I can get a second opinion? My current mechanic says it's just the doors but I kind of doubt that.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by n6i1c9o View Post

- shock absorbers
    - ball joints
    - stabilizer links
    - stabilizer bar bushing
    - rack end
    - tie rod end
    - wheel bearing

But it's still there!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- shock absorbers
    - ball joints
    - stabilizer links
    - stabilizer bar bushing
    - rack end
    - tie rod end
    - wheel bearing

But it's still there!

We have a similar case sir, I've replaced my tie rod end, rack end, and stab link. My PS gear assy needs to be replaced but it is P 25k at Gant parts store. There is knocking when you turn the steering wheel back and forth. You can have a free estimate at Rapide then buy parts at Gant or Partstar.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]