New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 242 of 357 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292342 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kiamoyman View Post
    Hi guys, I will be renewing my lto registration next month. Nagulat lang ako na "Medium" vehicle pala ang Altis natin, well as far as the CR is concern, CAR MEDIUM nalakagay sa denomination. I have friend civic yun auto niya pero na classify siya na light vehicle. How about you guys?

mukhang medium nga classification ni LTO, kasi i also paid the rate for medium two months ago.... i think it was around 3,600 excluding penalties.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Mine is same as above. Medium also.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Bakit kaya. Alam ko dati depende sa weight ang classification. So parehas na classification ng corolla at camry?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Malamang bumigat. Kasi ang altis ngayon parang pas malaki pa sa camry nung 90s

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I don't know what the LTO's thresholds are for small and medium vehicles, but it's weird that the Civic is light and the Altis is medium, because the Civic weighs 50-100kg heavier than the Altis depending on the variant.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Mukang pera pera tsk tsk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I don't know what the LTO's thresholds are for small and medium vehicles, but it's weird that the Civic is light and the Altis is medium, because the Civic weighs 50-100kg heavier than the Altis depending on the variant.
    I don't understand why hyundai elantra is classified as a medium vehicle by LTO, freaking registration plus TPL and emission cost 6k+.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Not sure why this is not in the main LTO website. Our Altis has a gross 1610 kg. Meaning sobra lang ang altis natin ng 10 kgs

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Don't know why some distributors get away with declaring NET/UNLADEN/CURB weight while others really declare GROSS weight which is surprisingly what the Registration actually refers to. Para sa hindi familiar, curb weight hindi kasama ang typical weight ng passengers and luggage, pero sa gross weight may assumed passenger and luggage load.

This might be the reason for the Civic being light while the Altis is medium. Mukhang si Honda lang naman mababa magdeclare ng weight. The Lancer EX, Hyundai Elantra, and Chevy Cruze are all medium din for LTO. Pero check nyo baka naman medium na din yung current model Civic?

Meron naman dyan mga malalaking sedan, nakakalusot as Light, Not sure anong hokus pokus meron dyan sa rehistro sa LTO.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by gwapster View Post
    Don't know why some distributors get away with declaring NET/UNLADEN/CURB weight while others really declare GROSS weight which is surprisingly what the Registration actually refers to. Para sa hindi familiar, curb weight hindi kasama ang typical weight ng passengers and luggage, pero sa gross weight may assumed passenger and luggage load.

This might be the reason for the Civic being light while the Altis is medium. Mukhang si Honda lang naman mababa magdeclare ng weight. The Lancer EX, Hyundai Elantra, and Chevy Cruze are all medium din for LTO.

Meron naman dyan mga malalaking sedan, nakakalusot as Light, Not sure anong hokus pokus meron dyan sa rehistro sa LTO.
    Tingin ko ang may pagkukulang dito ay yung proseso ng gobyerno. Dapat sila ang tumitimbang ng bagong modelo bago ito maibenta sa merkado at hindi umasa sa impormasyon na binibigay ng mga car companies. Either there is such a process and they are not implementing it or there is no such guideline at all and they are just fully reliant on manufacturers' provided figures unprejudiced whether it is gross or net.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]