New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 241 of 357 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291341 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ginolax View Post
    Anyone here having issues with the aircon. I noticed mine loses its coldness when on traffic. Tapos babalik yung lamig pag humahataw na.
    Have it checked. Your ac has a problem. Possibility is the aux fan failing.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dolengleng View Post
    Wala ba talagang cold or konti lang cold pag traffice?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wala ba talagang cold or konti lang cold pag traffice?
    Konti lang sir. I thought it has something to do when you are on automatic. But when I changed to manual settings. Ganon pa rin.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Konti lang sir. I thought it has something to do when you are on automatic. But when I changed to manual settings. Ganon pa rin.
    i had this same problem with my 1981 liftback... cold when running, not cold when in traffic.
    the aircon guy simply installed an aux fan that worked in traffic. voila! kahit naka-markana ako in noonday summer traffic, i'm cool as a cucumber.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

i had this same problem with my 1981 liftback... cold when running, not cold when in traffic.
    the aircon guy simply installed an aux fan that worked in traffic. voila! kahit naka-markana ako in noonday summer traffic, i'm cool as a cucumber.
    Thank you sir. Ill keep you guys posted

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Anyone here having issues with the aircon. I noticed mine loses its coldness when on traffic. Tapos babalik yung lamig pag humahataw na.
    how old is your car and have you serviced the AC ever? If the aux fans are working fine then possibly you need to have the A/C serviced (cleaned), this is likely also when the condenser is dusty already so air flow through it is impeded.

how old is your car and have you serviced the AC ever? If the aux fans are working fine then possibly you need to have the A/C serviced (cleaned), this is likely also when the condenser is dusty already so air flow through it is impeded.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

week ang evaporatorng 10th gen, me leak sa loob ng evaporator niyan sobra kase siya nipis yan ang problema sa AC na yan, macheck lang yan pag binaklas yung evaporator which is nasa ilalim ng dashbord matrabaho, papalitan mo yung replacemnet niyan na Denso maganda na..

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    guys what brand ng ATF yung gamit nyo for your 10th gen?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by burnik View Post
    IMO, best to use the Toyota Type-IV fluid that is used by the CASA. Im happy with the Toyota OEM fluids naman.

Quote Originally Posted by burnik View Post
    IMO, best to use the Toyota Type-IV fluid that is used by the CASA. Im happy with the Toyota OEM fluids naman.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

noted sir. thanks!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Hi guys, I will be renewing my lto registration next month. Nagulat lang ako na "Medium" vehicle pala ang Altis natin, well as far as the CR is concern, CAR MEDIUM nalakagay sa denomination. I have friend civic yun auto niya pero na classify siya na light vehicle. How about you guys?

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]