New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 214 of 357 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    IMO, better to go for every 5,000km change oil, kahit regular/mineral-based oil ang gamitin mo.

Right now i'm using ZIC semi-synthetic, changed every 5,000kms at Toyota Shaw or Pasig (as they allow me to bring my own oil). It's also cheaper if you do away with all unecessary items (i.e. additives) which the CASA offers when you go for service.
    Thanks sa reply boss Vinj. Subukan kong itanong sa Toyota Makati kung pwede rin sa kanila magdala ng sariling oil.

Yung ZIC na brand, yan yung korean diba? Saan kayo nakabili nun boss pati magkano? Nagtry akong maghanap sa ACE pero wala akng nakita.

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Question - My friend offered his 2o11 altis E Manual for assume balance of 14k X 33 months.
    Cash out of 60k. 22k odo, not flooded, casa maintained.
    Do you think this is a good deal? I would really love to get feedback on this. thanks.

(Please remove if irrelevant to this thread.)

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Hello fellow Tsikoteers. Nangangamusta lang sa mga nakakausap ko dito before. Matagal tagal ko din hindi inaccess yung account ko dito.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Welcome back sir

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Thanks silverV.

* all - I'll be replacing my tires soon. I'll just be getting the same size as the factory Dunlops 205/55 R16. Any suggestions? Gusto ko sana yung medyo mababa lang road noise and budget friendly of course. May nakita ako kanina yung Dunlop LM703. Ok kaya to? TIA

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Maingay din yun LM703 bro, yun yung ginamit ko sa 18s nung Altis before

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Copy that sir SG. Nakita ko narin yung ibang comments ng mga ka-Tsikot sa kabilang thread...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by memnoch View Post
    Sir any idea po ba ano difference sa specs and features ng G variant from E variant ng Altis? I'm also considering buying the Altis this year..
    thanks and hope yung ibang owners din dito ng Altis can share their thoughts also..
    The G has steering wheel audio controls, a leather wrapped steering wheel, front fog lamps, and chrome plate garnish among some.

Quote Originally Posted by cornelius035 View Post
    Thanks sa reply boss Vinj. Subukan kong itanong sa Toyota Makati kung pwede rin sa kanila magdala ng sariling oil.

Yung ZIC na brand, yan yung korean diba? Saan kayo nakabili nun boss pati magkano? Nagtry akong maghanap sa ACE pero wala akng nakita.

Thanks.
    I order mine from a seller on sulit (Jard) or from Doc Otep here on tsikot.

Quote Originally Posted by kamoteboy911 View Post
    Question - My friend offered his 2o11 altis E Manual for assume balance of 14k X 33 months.
    Cash out of 60k. 22k odo, not flooded, casa maintained.
    Do you think this is a good deal? I would really love to get feedback on this. thanks.
    Total cash out at the end is P522,000. Check first the going price of the 2011 E on the second hand market today (Manila Bulletin Classifieds on a Sunday). If that's the going price of a second hand E of that year and mileage then oks na (para kang nag zero interest sa hulugan).

Quote Originally Posted by cjv_justice View Post
    Thanks silverV.

* all - I'll be replacing my tires soon. I'll just be getting the same size as the factory Dunlops 205/55 R16. Any suggestions? Gusto ko sana yung medyo mababa lang road noise and budget friendly of course. May nakita ako kanina yung Dunlop LM703. Ok kaya to? TIA
    Try checking the Kumho ECSTAs. Good value for money too.

I'm using LM703s. It's not my first choice of tyre but i'm okay with it given the price. As for tyre noise, that is the complaint i hear but in my case it's bearable so far (25,000kms old, 215/50R17 using 36psi air).

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ Just to add, *cjv_justice, usually yung tahimik na passenger car tyre based on my experience before was the Bridegstone Turanza. When i was buying tyres for my old Civic years ago, I also compared side-by-side years ago the Turanza GR-80 and Dunlop LM703 and i felt the sidewall of the Bridgestone to be thicker.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Hello Good Sirs. As you can see, based on my post count, I'm a newbie here sa forums but a longtime lurker. I would just like to ask for your advice. I'm currently a first year Med student, on the hunt for a new Sedan that I can use at least until my early career as a doctor (God willing) from four options, I narrowed it down to 2. And it's just between the incoming 11th generation of the Altis, and the current (10th gen) one.

As a med student, I have no means of earning yet, meaning the car will be sponsored by dear parents, which is the reason why Im actually thinking about settling for the current generation even though I am well aware of the impending release of the 11th gen. I guess financing it is not really a problem (although hindi cash basis yung pag purchase) but somehow you cant feel really confident about making a choice kung hindi sayo yung pera diba, sayang parin yung 100k difference :D

I have a few questions to ask.

Based on the past few model releases, is there really a significant price difference between the old generation and the incoming new generation of the altis?
    Will the downpayment schemes also be flexible as low as 150k+ perhaps?
    Is it a bad idea to buy the 10th generation at this point in time, where the next gen could be just 2-3 months away?
    Is it possible for the next generation altis to be released before the year ends (December)? Or should there at least be multiple hints going on right now if it were to be released next month?

Thank you so much in advance.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]