New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 208 of 357 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Erk... back to the drawing board. That saved me time though...
    I really don't think casa put much effort when it comes to troubleshooting like this. I once had a noise coming from the brake pedal and the last words that my SA said about it were, "gamitin mo nalang sir.." Still the noise was there. So from that day, I never resort to casa anymore when it comes to isolated cases..
    Last edited by kafph2000; October 25th, 2013 at 01:58 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by hops View Post
    Sa a/t, when do use 3, 2 and L?
    Other than D, I only use 2 when it's traffic and dikitan.. :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kafph2000 View Post
    I really don't think casa put much effort when it comes to troubleshooting like this. I once had a noise coming from the brake pedal and the last words that my SA said about it were, "gamitin mo nalang sir.." Still the noise was there. So from that day, I never resort to casa anymore when it comes to isolated cases..
    I have the same sentiments. It seems i understand the problem more then they do since i know what part exactly is already making the noise (basically it's with the caliper pin since greasing it before would remove the noise for a few days). I'm just resorting to the CASA since the car is under warranty and they should fix it free of charge; otherwise i really am going elsewhere.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I have the same sentiments. It seems i understand the problem more then they do since i know what part exactly is already making the noise (basically it's with the caliper pin since greasing it before would remove the noise for a few days). I'm just resorting to the CASA since the car is under warranty and they should fix it free of charge; otherwise i really am going elsewhere.
    It's always the case for a typical car owner who pays attention to his/her car. As we spend a good deal of time using the car, we get to know the normal sound and get alerted to unusual ones. It takes experience for technicians to know what the problem is, especially when that problem is not prevalent to a specific model. Talagang walang choice kundi magtanong sa iba't ibang casa or mechanic to get the best possible assessment and recommended fix. Analyzing the answer an SA or a mechanic will usually give us a good indication of whether they know the problem or not.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Ano ang problem sa a/t kapag going reverse ka paakyat sa inclined road, bumababa ka pa rin kahit nasa reverse yung gear? Kasi kahapon paatras ako, tpos pababa yung daan, tapos i was expecting na since a/t di siya bababa pag nasa R (while not yet stepping on the gas) e bumababa pa rin.
    Last edited by hops; October 26th, 2013 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Edited

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Common sense yan bro hehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by timo07 View Post
    It's always the case for a typical car owner who pays attention to his/her car. As we spend a good deal of time using the car, we get to know the normal sound and get alerted to unusual ones. It takes experience for technicians to know what the problem is, especially when that problem is not prevalent to a specific model. Talagang walang choice kundi magtanong sa iba't ibang casa or mechanic to get the best possible assessment and recommended fix. Analyzing the answer an SA or a mechanic will usually give us a good indication of whether they know the problem or not.
    What i noticed with the Toyota CASA I've gone to was that they're not really into test drives for service issues; probably due to the volume of work they have. With Nissan before, when we had a particular problem that came out under particular circumstances, they would test drive the car immediately with the owner on board to point it out. In the case of our Patrol, they even asked for permission to take it out on NLEX so they could safely test for a noise that was coming out while running at speed. It was the same case with Citimotors and our Galant VR many, many years ago which had vibration at speeds over 160kph; i remember the Japanese engineer of Mitsu test driving the car just to ascertain the problem.

*hops, normal lang yan.
    Last edited by vinj; October 26th, 2013 at 03:15 PM.

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by stavros View Post
    Common sense yan bro hehe
    Bakit common sense?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    What i noticed with the Toyota CASA I've gone to was that they're not really into test drives for service issues; probably due to the volume of work they have. With Nissan before, when we had a particular problem that came out under particular circumstances, they would test drive the car immediately with the owner on board to point it out. In the case of our Patrol, they even asked for permission to take it out on NLEX so they could safely test for a noise that was coming out while running at speed. It was the same case with Citimotors and our Galant VR many, many years ago which had vibration at speeds over 160kph; i remember the Japanese engineer of Mitsu test driving the car just to ascertain the problem.

*hops, normal lang yan.
    If they can dismiss a client's concern faster, they would do so. I again realized and experienced that just last saturday when I inquired something at Toyota Marikina. The SA wasn't even trying to feign interest while trying to be polite.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by timo07; October 28th, 2013 at 05:49 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Is there a variant with black interior? Just don't want the beige iwas dumihim because I've a little boy

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]