New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 207 of 357 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Daison77 View Post
    Oic. Hope everything turns out well sa altis mo and issue will be resolved sa casa. Yang tok sound na yan sakit ba ng corolla yan o ngayon lang lumabas sa mga 10th and 10.5gen models ? Parang mag ganyang issue din nakikita mga owners ng 2013 vios. Same issue kaya yun o doff cases.
    Yep, hope it's resolved. I suspect it could be a bent (even just slightly) caliper pin. The ish came out when the car was serviced at 20,000kms which included brake cleaning. It's a common issue on the gen 10 ang 10.5 Corolla at the least. We've had three units of the Gen 9 Corolla (2003, 2006 and 2007 model) and this was never a problem (although warping rotors was the common problem of that model - easily fixed by getting replacement rotors).

Quote Originally Posted by rap2_tan View Post
    Got my altis G at 60k discount. Got to see the lancer and i noticed that it has a very small compartment
    That's my main gripe with the Lancer. We use an EX when we're at Bacolod and my family weekend luggage barely fits into the boot.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    * rap2_tan , sir bank PO ba yan sir or inhouse ?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Bank po sir

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    My car will be at the shop for a couple of days to do warranty repair on the "tok" sound on the brakes. I hope they really get to fix it now and the SA told me that they may need to replace something.
    *vinj. Any update on the "tok" sound?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Medium silver nga ba ang tawag sa pinaka light na silver ng altis ? Sabi ng SA thermalyte daw yun. Nde ako sure kung same lang.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Sa a/t, when do use 3, 2 and L?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by hops View Post
    Sa a/t, when do use 3, 2 and L?
    3 is 3rd gear, 2 is 2nd gear and L is low pag mga steep incline and you need extra power to climb.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by swankydewd View Post
    *vinj. Any update on the "tok" sound?
    They did not change anything per the SA and i can already hear it starting to come out once again. I'm thinking of going to another CASA when i have the time to consult them too (maybe Toyota Makati).

Thermalyte is the brighter silver.

*hops, you use 3 normally when you're in need of more control of the car (slight engine braking, more immediate power in). I usually use D3 when i'm driving on twisty two laners (i.e. Kennon Road) or I'm on thick but fast moving traffic on the highway. D2 when you're climbing or descending inclines or if i'm preparing to pass another vehicle on tight traffic on a two lane highway, 1 when you're climbing or descending really steep inclines.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    They did not change anything per the SA and i can already hear it starting to come out once again. I'm thinking of going to another CASA when i have the time to consult them too (maybe Toyota Makati).
    Thanks for the update vinj. By the way, my story on the "tok" sound is from Toyota Makati. They replaced a bolt and a rubber bushing, but after a couple of weeks, the "tok" is back.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by swankydewd View Post
    Thanks for the update vinj. By the way, my story on the "tok" sound is from Toyota Makati. They replaced a bolt and a rubber bushing, but after a couple of weeks, the "tok" is back.
    Erk... back to the drawing board. That saved me time though...

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]