New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 206 of 357 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by hops View Post
    Nakalagay with casa certification... Totoo kaya yon
    Why does mileage need correction and CASA certification? No such thing unless the Speedo cluster was broken, needed replacement and has a new odo w a different reading. Why advertise it? Matagal na ako nakakita ng ganyan and it was basically tampering the odometer. Pandaraya.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010

Kakatempt. Hehehe nag test drive ako kahapon ng 1.6v. Sa toyota mnla bay. Hindi lang ako kung ano pros and cons na naka 17" mags in the long run. Or just stick to the original version. But black looks waaaaay nice pag trd.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010

Eto pa isa. Hehehehe. Iba talaga black pag malinis. Panalo.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ as long as you maintain your tyre pressure properly (33-35psi), the only real ush w 17 inch tyres is they cost a little more than the 16s to replace. Comfort-wise, no difference really. I dont know about fuel consumption but if the 17s are lightweight then thats good.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Im also checking out the silver trd. Much asier to maintain(dirtwise). Have'nt seen an actual unit though puro picture lang ng silver trd.

This was really supposed to be a practical, simple replacement for my aging 14 yr old honda, just a 2013 1.3 vios AT was good enough, pang everyday ko lang, since i have my Sportage naman pang weekends. Then when i saw and test driven the corolla, everything went upside down... hehehehe. With the huge discounts and the enjoyable test drive.... im not sure if practicality for fuel consuption against the new 1.3 vios will be on top of my list anymore. Hehehehe.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ Saw the TRD earlier today at Toyota as well. They have a medium silver unit on display at Toyota Shaw. It looks nice and clean really (never was a fan of borloloy body kits).

Hehe... hirap when you see something close to your price range? With the Altis 1.6L a/t, you'll be giving away around 2-3km/L in city driving as against the Vios most likely. The Vios of course will still be easier to drive around the city due to the smaller size but i have no regrets with my Altis. It feels like a 2.0L class vehicle already if you've owned an Accord, Cefiro or Corona from the late 90s to early/mid 00s.

My car will be at the shop for a couple of days to do warranty repair on the "tok" sound on the brakes. I hope they really get to fix it now and the SA told me that they may need to replace something.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    ^ Saw the TRD earlier today at Toyota as well. They have a medium silver unit on display at Toyota Shaw. It looks nice and clean really (never was a fan of borloloy body kits).

Hehe... hirap when you see something close to your price range? With the Altis 1.6L a/t, you'll be giving away around 2-3km/L in city driving as against the Vios most likely. The Vios of course will still be easier to drive around the city due to the smaller size but i have no regrets with my Altis. It feels like a 2.0L class vehicle already if you've owned an Accord, Cefiro or Corona from the late 90s to early/mid 00s.

My car will be at the shop for a couple of days to do warranty repair on the "tok" sound on the brakes. I hope they really get to fix it now and the SA told me that they may need to replace something.
    Oic. Hope everything turns out well sa altis mo and issue will be resolved sa casa. Yang tok sound na yan sakit ba ng corolla yan o ngayon lang lumabas sa mga 10th and 10.5gen models ? Parang mag ganyang issue din nakikita mga owners ng 2013 vios. Same issue kaya yun o doff cases.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    how much is the discount for the altis 1.6G / 1.6V? is this a better buy than the lancer 1.6MX with a cash discount of P70k + ipad mini? thanks!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by brf View Post
    how much is the discount for the altis 1.6G / 1.6V? is this a better buy than the lancer 1.6MX with a cash discount of P70k + ipad mini? thanks!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    AFAIK Its 55k sir brf, for G & V variant. Plus 5k pa kasi may promo sila until oct 18. Pag inhouse syempre you get the 55k plus you can haggle for more discounts pa. Im sure parehas naman sila maganda ng lancer MX. Pero my personal preference, exterior and interior-wise i prefer the Altis over the lancer, hindi pako na ka test drive ng lancer but naka pasok nako sa loob nung tumingin ako sa showroom and mas appealing talaga Altis saakin.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Got my altis G at 60k discount. Got to see the lancer and i noticed that it has a very small compartment

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]