New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 203 of 357 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kafph2000 View Post
    Hi guys, just some silly question here :D adjustable ba yung level ng windshield washer natin? Pansin ko kasi sa bubong na ang tapon ng tubig. TIA
    Sorry bro, never tried it but you should be able to ajust it. perhaps may barado in one of the nozzles the others will spay higher since higher pressure. try cleaning all the nozzles first

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by hops View Post
    Is it true na hindi na kelangan tune up altis? Iridium daw ang spark plugs
    I think its the gen 10.5 up ( facelift w 1ZR engine) that uses iridium plugs. In that case, replacement is every 100,000kms I think.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kafph2000 View Post
    Hi guys, just some silly question here :D adjustable ba yung level ng windshield washer natin? Pansin ko kasi sa bubong na ang tapon ng tubig. TIA
    Try using a large needle (yung 2 inch length) and see if you can move the nozzle.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    question lang po uli mga owners. sulit ba ang upgrade to Altis 1.6G to a 1.6V variant ? May 56k difference sila malaki ba difference ng G sa V ? from what i know V variant has :

- Mags
    - Sideskirt
    - Optitron Gauges
    - Folding mirrors (not sure)
    - option to have pearl white color heheh

im sure meron paiba ako na miss, gusto ko lang sana malaman kung anopa ang major diff kung well worth the 56K diff. Thanks

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Daison77 View Post
    question lang po uli mga owners. sulit ba ang upgrade to Altis 1.6G to a 1.6V variant ? May 56k difference sila malaki ba difference ng G sa V ? from what i know V variant has :

- Mags
    - Sideskirt
    - Optitron Gauges
    - Folding mirrors (not sure)
    - option to have pearl white color heheh

im sure meron paiba ako na miss, gusto ko lang sana malaman kung anopa ang major diff kung well worth the 56K diff. Thanks
    Power folding side mirrors is only available in the 2.0v.

Aside from what you mentioned, here are the others I can think of:
    - rear sunshade (manual)
    - push button start or smart key
    - rear disc brakes
    - push button trunk release (the one on the outside)
    - beige interior
    - front and rear sensors

Here are my comments thinking practical-wise:
    - mags. 16 inch have better looks, but mags are easy to replace.
    - side skirt. Good looks but a little hassle going down the car when the skirts are dirty.
    - gauges. So-so.
    - rear sunshade. Very useful for me
    - rear discs. There's nothing wrong with rear drum brakes of the G, the car will still stop. But having rear discs is better.
    - trunk release. Nice to have.
    - smart key. Definitely a bug plus in everyday living.
    - beige interior. Pain in the butt when not maintained properly
    - front and rear sensors. Nice to have.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by swankydewd View Post
    Power folding side mirrors is only available in the 2.0v.

Aside from what you mentioned, here are the others I can think of:
    - rear sunshade (manual)
    - push button start or smart key
    - rear disc brakes
    - push button trunk release (the one on the outside)
    - beige interior
    - front and rear sensors

Here are my comments thinking practical-wise:
    - mags. 16 inch have better looks, but mags are easy to replace.
    - side skirt. Good looks but a little hassle going down the car when the skirts are dirty.
    - gauges. So-so.
    - rear sunshade. Very useful for me
    - rear discs. There's nothing wrong with rear drum brakes of the G, the car will still stop. But having rear discs is better.
    - trunk release. Nice to have.
    - smart key. Definitely a bug plus in everyday living.
    - beige interior. Pain in the butt when not maintained properly
    - front and rear sensors. Nice to have.
    This is pretty much spot-on. If i were springing for an Altis now, with all the discounts, Id probably consider the V or a TRD G. To give an idea, i spent roughly 50K on my 1.6E to upgrade it to the way i wanted. Thats for the 17 inch OEM Toyota mags (hard to find) plus tyres, 2.0 grille, fog lamps, RFL, and multimedia HU amongst some. If i had those discounts and the TRD version given today, i'd probably go for the TRD followed closely by the V.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Still thinking if I'll wait for the new altis or to get one now with all the discounts. Also mas ok ba to get the 2.0 v instead of 1.6 v or the TRD version? Sure naman kasi na walang discounts pag all new altis na lumabas. Curious kasi ako sa LED low beam ng bagong altis.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Basta kunin mo yung kaya ng bulsa mo,makakapagdecide ka agad nyan hehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by stavros View Post
    Basta kunin mo yung kaya ng bulsa mo,makakapagdecide ka agad nyan hehe
    Agree here. Kung kaya ng bulsa mo then by all means go for the new one. Probably expect a 10K to 20K increase over the current SRP and maybe they'll give a minimal discount (5-10K).

If one can go for the 2.0V and can live with the fuel consumption, go for it! I would.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by timo07 View Post
    Try using a large needle (yung 2 inch length) and see if you can move the nozzle.
    Don't settle for the thinner but long needles, they have a tendency to break. Baka maiwan sa nozzle, magbabara pa yan.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]