New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 201 of 357 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    What CASA is this? San Fernando? Yung ibang Toyota already has a "quick service" bay where you can schedule your PMS and watch the service done too. Toyota North EDSA has this.

If the wheel alignment issue will give you headaches, mura lang naman magpa-align sa Motech (San Fernando) or Servitek.
    Yup toyota san fernando. D naman ganun ka disturbing yung pagka tabingi. Sabi ng SA they'll just inform me pag ok na yung equipment nila.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Hi..looking at changing my headlight bulbs..any recommendations? Friend told me the philips crystal vision ultra is good..any other reco would be appreciated...thanks

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Osram Nightbreaker plus is a good option.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by intellution View Post
    Hi..looking at changing my headlight bulbs..any recommendations? Friend told me the philips crystal vision ultra is good..any other reco would be appreciated...thanks
    Aside from what CB mentioned (Osram Nighbreakers), Philips Vision Plus or Xtreme Vision is good as well.

On mine, I'm using Narva All-Weather (HB4) for the low beams and Philips Vision Plus (HB3) for the high beams.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Thanks crazy_boy and vinj for the recommendations.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by swankydewd View Post
    Here are the issues that I have experienced so far:
    1. Rattling sound on A pillar. It was immediately fixed during the 1k check-up. I think they added some pad/styrofoam to make it a little tighter.
    2. Intermittent malfunction of the trunk release cable. Fixed during 1k and 5k check-ups. Not experienced since then. Simple adjustments were made.
    3. The 'tok' sound of the front brakes. I noticed this after my 20k check-up. I just had my 25k check-up last Wednesday. Had a bolt and rubber bushing replaced. Bolt costs 40 something, rubber bushing costs 5 something, all in all its about 100 bucks for the left and right front brakes. 2 days running so far without the 'tok' sound. But the SA warned me that this sound may come back after a week or so. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Other issues with no fix yet:
    1. Front bumper. As said by Vinj, it is prone to scraping. Initially, I though it just the black flaps located in front of the wheels. But to my dismay, aside from the black flaps, my bumper has lots of scratches underneath. The good thing about it is that its not that noticeable. Just be careful when going up/down on inclines, parking on slots with wheel stoppers, etc.
    2. Aircon louvers. The 2 aircon levers on the louvers (the one you use to direct the air to a certain direction), are already broken. The clips are broken thus my levers can easily fall off. The bad thing about it is that the part number is for the whole assembly which costs about 5k. I think mine was broken when the car wash boys cleaned my interior and the wiping cloth snagged into the lever. Just be extra cautious when cleaning the louvers.
    just an update on the 'tok' sound from the front brakes. as mentioned, i had the bolt and rubber bushing replaced. after a couple of weeks of normal use, the sound is back

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Good day Sirs and Ma'ams.

Patulong naman po kung anung dapat kailangang aalahanin sa incoming 1k PMS. I'm newbie in maintaining car kasi. Ok na bang synthetic oil na ipapalagay ko or yung ordinary muna since 5k plang naman ang kasunod na PMS? Anu-ano pa ba yung mga ginagawa ng casa in 1k PMS aside sa change oil? TIA.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ just go for regular oil on the 1k PMS. Review also the PMs list beforehand and do away with the extras (additives, engine flush, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by swankydewd View Post
    just an update on the 'tok' sound from the front brakes. as mentioned, i had the bolt and rubber bushing replaced. after a couple of weeks of normal use, the sound is back
    Back to the drawing board.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Vinj, kabit na bago mong busina?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^Yep... Nakakabit na. Di lang ako sanay since lagi na kami naka FIAMM. :D Nung una kala ko mahina pero pag nasa labas ka, mas malayo yung tapon ng sound niya it seems. I just need to know how long this will last since yung mga FIAMM ko, tumatagal talaga.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]