New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 200 of 357 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by rap2_tan View Post
    Sirs, may mga naging issues po ba ang 10th gen? Finally we'll be getting a medium silver 1.6g pag ok na p.o. from the bank. Kung may konting pandagdag lang pa talaga i really wanted the V variant push start, nice mags, skirts and sensors.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2
    Congrats! thats the car that I've been contemplating to get, 1.6G AT naman, sana ma approve na ng bank yung sakin this week, sayang yung dark grey ( not sure how you call it ) but not available daw sa G? kung may pang dagdag lang din sana I would get the V, happy to see this thread na empower ako na itutuloy ko na sana ma approve. hanggang sept lang kc yung promo nila.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by E26M View Post
    Congrats! thats the car that I've been contemplating to get, 1.6G AT naman, sana ma approve na ng bank yung sakin this week, sayang yung dark grey ( not sure how you call it ) but not available daw sa G? kung may pang dagdag lang din sana I would get the V, happy to see this thread na empower ako na itutuloy ko na sana ma approve. hanggang sept lang kc yung promo nila.
    Thanks sir. You'll never regret the performance and effeciency of the altis. Been to manaoag last weekend para ibreak in.

Btw i have some issues on my altis. it has rattling sounds around coming from the dashboard both for the passenger and driver side. And i noticed that the steering wheel is quite on the left. Pag dinertso ko naman manibela pupunta naman sa kanan. Will the casa cover this for the warranty? :confused:

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Thanks sir. You'll never regret the performance and effeciency of the altis. Been to manaoag last weekend para ibreak in.

Btw i have some issues on my altis. it has rattling sounds around coming from the dashboard both for the passenger and driver side. And i noticed that the steering wheel is quite on the left. Pag dinertso ko naman manibela pupunta naman sa kanan. Will the casa cover this for the warranty? :confused:

Congrats sir! Btw nasa manaoag din ako nung saturday afternoon for car blessing. Baka nagkita tayo haha. Regarding the rattling sounds, I'm sure they are the A-pillars. Madali lang yan sa casa, lalagyan lang nila yan ng foam sa loob. Should be fixed in less than an hour. About the misaligned wheel, they should have it fixed it as well. Pero from experience, ang natatandaan ko sabi sakin ng SA dati, hindi raw sila nag-aalign sa casa. Anyway, you can just ask. Wheel alignment lang yan.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Re wheel alignment, check first your tyre pressure if its matched on the left and right side and report it to the dealer too. Not sure though if they have an alignment rig.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kafph2000 View Post
    Congrats sir! Btw nasa manaoag din ako nung saturday afternoon for car blessing. Baka nagkita tayo haha. Regarding the rattling sounds, I'm sure they are the A-pillars. Madali lang yan sa casa, lalagyan lang nila yan ng foam sa loob. Should be fixed in less than an hour. About the misaligned wheel, they should have it fixed it as well. Pero from experience, ang natatandaan ko sabi sakin ng SA dati, hindi raw sila nag-aalign sa casa. Anyway, you can just ask. Wheel alignment lang yan.
    Morning ako nandun up to mga 1pm siguro. Dami nagpapabless ng sasakyan halos brand new :D
    Well pacheck ko nalang sa casa on my 1k pms. Naprapraning ako sa mga rattling sounds na yan sa dash.:D

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Im on 5k kms already and also experiencing rattling sounds sa dash and sa center console.. sobrang ingat ko pa magdrive nyan and slowed down pag wavy ang conrete road kasi may hindi magandang sound sa right front suspension ko.. but still a happy owner of altis..

7. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Im on my 1k pms. 5 liters ba talaga ang oil for our engine?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Im on my 1k pms. 5 liters ba talaga ang oil for our engine?

4.2Ls to be precise (it's on the owner's manual). Always specify for the extra oil to be returned to you so on your next service you can use it too (and save on buying the extra 1L).

9. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Tnx sir vinj for giving me that idea. Sa ibang casa ba bawal din ba iview a sasakyan habang ginagawa?:confused:
    Btw i complained already the steering wheel na medyo nakatabingi. Sabi nila it should not reach 1k kms to claim for warranty. But i insisted the d ata pwede ang ganun. ayun pumayag naman babawasan nalang daw sa record nila yung odo to claim for the warranty. But unfortunately sira daw wheel alignment nila so have to go back again.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tnx sir vinj for giving me that idea. Sa ibang casa ba bawal din ba iview a sasakyan habang ginagawa?:confused:
    Btw i complained already the steering wheel na medyo nakatabingi. Sabi nila it should not reach 1k kms to claim for warranty. But i insisted the d ata pwede ang ganun. ayun pumayag naman babawasan nalang daw sa record nila yung odo to claim for the warranty. But unfortunately sira daw wheel alignment nila so have to go back again.

What CASA is this? San Fernando? Yung ibang Toyota already has a "quick service" bay where you can schedule your PMS and watch the service done too. Toyota North EDSA has this.

If the wheel alignment issue will give you headaches, mura lang naman magpa-align sa Motech (San Fernando) or Servitek.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]