New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 197 of 357 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Thanks for the info sir,very helpful

2. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Hello guys, thanks for the very helpful info! Noted po lahat. Also, stay safe dami baha today

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSn_Kai View Post
    lots of big potholes along the highway in pangasinan. if you're riding on low profile tires, i suggest you use your stock mags
    Thanks again for the info sir

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    OT: Anong bad experience mo sa HSBC? We used to abuse those Starbucks slips :O
    That's the only time i'd get Starbucks. hehehe... cheapskate.

The problem i had with the HSBC/Caltex promo was the lack of coordination and clear guidelines disseminated to Caltex dealers (and to the gas boys or cashier). Several times i was refused at some stations because they did not recognize the charge slip (but the same was accepted at another station, and cleared with HSBC when i called). You also get the second rate feeling treatment when you try to redeem; i guess it doesn't help that i usually used the promo to load up our "old" Sentra. Stressful given there were times i went out of my way just to pass by the Caltex station. There's another reason but i can't recall anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I just found out na casa inflated my tires from 30 to 33. Kaya pala it runs better. Pero nakaindicate sa car 30. Can I make it 33 instead? Is it bad for the tires?

That's quite okay. I run 35 or 36psi (cold) on mine right now. Hate the soft feeling. At 36-37psi, i already realized some slight km/L gains on my FC.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

5. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    mga bossing, ano po yung included na default accessories ng 1.6V? hindi ba kasama ang visor at plate number holder/frame... Thanks.

6. Join Date
    May 2013
    Guys, anyone na nakapag try na ng stiff ring on their altis? Curious lang if significant nga ang effect? 😳

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

7. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Sirs, may mga naging issues po ba ang 10th gen? Finally we'll be getting a medium silver 1.6g pag ok na p.o. from the bank. Kung may konting pandagdag lang pa talaga i really wanted the V variant push start, nice mags, skirts and sensors.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Yung rattling lang sa A pillar common sa Gen 10. Mine was fixed by the casa.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rap2_tan View Post
    Sirs, may mga naging issues po ba ang 10th gen? Finally we'll be getting a medium silver 1.6g pag ok na p.o. from the bank. Kung may konting pandagdag lang pa talaga i really wanted the V variant push start, nice mags, skirts and sensors.

Mine is the annoying brake caliper "thog" sound. Greasing the caliper pin fixes it but it comes back after a few weeks; i'm asking the CASA to address this once and for all in my next service stop (replace the caliper pin under warranty?).

10. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Sad to know that. What did the casa say about the issue? what year model and variant do you own sir?

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]