New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 196 of 357 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Hi guys,

I'm going to Baguio next week. Any recommended preparations for my Altis po (2012 1.6G MT)?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Well... Just check if your gas is full heheh

Seriously though, aside from checking the usual (tires, fluids such as coolant, windshield washer reservoir etc.) it's just ride and drive. Your car is new, nothing to worry about

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2

3. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by kiamoyman View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm going to Baguio next week. Any recommended preparations for my Altis po (2012 1.6G MT)?
    Don't forget to bring your tools and a flash light, I always do when having a long drive.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Hi guys,

lots of big potholes along the highway in pangasinan. if you're riding on low profile tires, i suggest you use your stock mags

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I've never been a Shell fan for some reason. I use Petron XCS though (getting 10km/L++ average but i have a manual transmission). I'm pondering on trying Total Protec as it's been running better on our old Sentra as compared to XCS.
    try using caltex gold w/techron the change in RON from 93 to 91 is a gov't mandate. its part of the biofuels act / clean air act etc. The minimum RON rating fuel for the altis is 91. The RBOB used for a 91fuel is just 88 its just reaches 91 due to additives and the ethanol content (that bumps up the RON rating)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi guys,

Agree w Renzo. Not much to check if your ride is serviced regularly. Check your air pressure and your spare tire as well. Better to run a little more (33-35psi cold). This helps protect the tyre a little more against errant potholes too.

If youre loaded up, ingat din sa sayad ng nguso at tailpipe.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kinse View Post
    try using caltex gold w/techron the change in RON from 93 to 91 is a gov't mandate. its part of the biofuels act / clean air act etc. The minimum RON rating fuel for the altis is 91. The RBOB used for a 91fuel is just 88 its just reaches 91 due to additives and the ethanol content (that bumps up the RON rating)
    Haha. Love your own pards. Havent tried Caltex fuel in a long time after nabwiset ako dun sa HSBC promo. But heck, we love Caltex Delo Gold on these boards.

With 95octane i still get the occassional tope on the Altis. It's a Corolla thing it seems. Pati yung Lumang Altis, ganun din unless i go 100octane.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Haha. Love your own pards. Havent tried Caltex fuel in a long time after nabwiset ako dun sa HSBC promo. But heck, we love Caltex Delo Gold on these boards.

With 95octane i still get the occassional tope on the Altis. It's a Corolla thing it seems. Pati yung Lumang Altis, ganun din unless i go 100octane.
    OT: Anong bad experience mo sa HSBC? We used to abuse those Starbucks slips :O

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Agree w Renzo. Not much to check if your ride is serviced regularly. Check your air pressure and your spare tire as well. Better to run a little more (33-35psi cold). This helps protect the tyre a little more against errant potholes too.

If youre loaded up, ingat din sa sayad ng nguso at tailpipe.
    I just found out na casa inflated my tires from 30 to 33. Kaya pala it runs better. Pero nakaindicate sa car 30. Can I make it 33 instead? Is it bad for the tires?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I just found out na casa inflated my tires from 30 to 33. Kaya pala it runs better. Pero nakaindicate sa car 30. Can I make it 33 instead? Is it bad for the tires?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    No. Pwede yan.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]