New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 155 of 357 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Weird place to be on a Sunday midnight, but we gotta do what we gotta do.
    Buti nalang walang nakisama sa background. Hahaha

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Forum Runner (wishing tapatalk is already working)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Project Toyota Corolla

G nga ba ito, guys?

Parang ok din yung save the P50K difference and put in your own mods ;)

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by venrich View Post
    napansin ko lang, kapag po pala nag park ka malapit sa isang parabolic dish antenna(dream or cignal), meron po sigurong interference sa TVSS.

kahapon. twice nangyari saken.ayaw magsara nung sasakyan ko. na-ilock ko naman ng pini-pindot kaso medyo natagalan. sa pag-bukas naman, ginamit ko na susi, hindi ko na mabuksan sa pag-pindot eh.hehe

nung mabuksan ko, nag-alarm ang kotse, hinayaan ko na lang kasi may ilalagay ako sa trunk,tapus biglang tumigil. sa pag-start ko ng sasakyan, nag-alarm ulit mga few seconds sabay nag-lock ang mga pinto.hehe umalis na ako.

pagbalik ko ulit, dun ulit ako nag-park. ganun na naman nangyari.

lesson learned, iwasan mag-park malapit sa antenna. baka mapagkamalan na carnapper.hehe

just sharing my experience.
    saken sir wala naman although innova unit ko, sa bahay naka cignal kame, di naman na dedelay yung pag lock at unlock sir. 1 time ko pa lang naranasan yang ganyan eh, pero di ko nakita kung may antenna or disk sa labas ng area, sa simbahan ko kase naranasan yung ganun hehe. :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Tanong ko lang ulit, may nakapag pair na ba ng iPhone 4S sa audio ng Altis? Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    G nga ba ito, guys?

Parang ok din yung save the P50K difference and put in your own mods ;)
    G yan pards. No chrome on the front grille.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

Ehe. Pwede rin 1.6E then mod it up like Vinj.

Ganda rin kasi walang chrome garnish at the back.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post

Idol Renz! sau ako papaturo ng mods ng car ko pwde? Altis po ang ride so hindi OT hehe!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post

Hehehe! Iba ang nagagawa ng mags. ;)

I really didn't like the 10th Gen Altis when it first came out. It didn't seem to me to be that much different from the previous one, and it looked to be a bit smaller than the one it replaced. Then they started coming out in droves - in typical Toyota fashion. Ayun, mas pogi nga! Squared off and sleeker.

I've heard a rumor that there's something coming to the Toyota stable in late March or early April. Not sure if it has anything to do with the Altis -- like additional accessories or the like -- or to a different unit. Pretty vague grapevine. But have you guys heard of anything pertaining to the Altis?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Hehehe! Iba ang nagagawa ng mags. ;)

I really didn't like the 10th Gen Altis when it first came out. It didn't seem to me to be that much different from the previous one, and it looked to be a bit smaller than the one it replaced. Then they started coming out in droves - in typical Toyota fashion. Ayun, mas pogi nga! Squared off and sleeker.

I've heard a rumor that there's something coming to the Toyota stable in late March or early April. Not sure if it has anything to do with the Altis -- like additional accessories or the like -- or to a different unit. Pretty vague grapevine. But have you guys heard of anything pertaining to the Altis?
    Same here. I did not like the 10th gen when it first came out then come the facelift/updates on Gen 10.5, it grew on me. Even the Gen 10 looks good when it's fixed properly (EUDM is my favorite).

No news on the updates but i wouldnt be surprised given the Gen 10.5 is nearing the end of it's shelf life at the Toyota dealers so they'll probably bring out some limited/updated variants.

Where can one find the one-liner 2.0L V grille?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Same here. I did not like the 10th gen when it first came out then come the facelift/updates on Gen 10.5, it grew on me. Even the Gen 10 looks good when it's fixed properly (EUDM is my favorite).

No news on the updates but i wouldnt be surprised given the Gen 10.5 is nearing the end of it's shelf life at the Toyota dealers so they'll probably bring out some limited/updated variants.

Where can one find the one-liner 2.0L V grille?
    Just saw a P55K outright cash discount on the 1.6V and 2.0V. Tapos some more freebies on the 1.6E MT for the month of March. Eto na kaya yun? Hmmm...

I'm liking whatever theme was implemented on SG's pic. Is that the Euro theme?

Facepalm! Sabagay, the Altis is for my Mom, so that should be stock for a while -- like forever. Hahaha! Oh well.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]