New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 146 of 357 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Pards, what shop in Banawe did you see the Toyota silicone key cover? Did you see any at the mall (Keycards, etc.)? How much usually is the going price?

My Altis E doesn't come with an OEM keyless entry so i tried an alarm being sold online that comes with the OEM-look key. I like to put a silicone cover as it doesn't feel as sturdy as the OEM one (or at least, the buttons feel like the type that will fade faster).
    Bro sorry I wasn't able to take note of the name of the shops, but there's one in the E.Rod side, one of the first few shops if you turn in coming from E.Rod, nasa left side siya ng road. Then there's another one on the opposite side naman (near King Chef). Basta the shops look like they carry accessories more than mechanical parts.

Price is 300 pesos. Maraming pang 4-button na Toyota

I tried looking for these in the malls, wala eh. What Keycards offers kasi is the housing talaga, like what you have with yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Pards, what shop in Banawe did you see the Toyota silicone key cover? Did you see any at the mall (Keycards, etc.)? How much usually is the going price?

My Altis E doesn't come with an OEM keyless entry so i tried an alarm being sold online that comes with the OEM-look key. I like to put a silicone cover as it doesn't feel as sturdy as the OEM one (or at least, the buttons feel like the type that will fade faster).
    Bro sorry I wasn't able to take note of the name of the shops, but there's one in the E.Rod side, one of the first few shops if you turn in coming from E.Rod, nasa left side siya ng road. Then there's another one on the opposite side naman (near King Chef). Basta the shops look like they carry accessories more than mechanical parts.

I tried looking for these in the malls, wala eh. What Keycards offers kasi is the housing talaga, like what you have with yours.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Is this the silicone key cover you are referring to?

somebody was selling this in Altis Club before. I contacted the seller, he'll check the available stocks. Here's the contact details 09228305580

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Thanks bro. I texted the seller, asking if he had a silicone cover for a 2.0V. No reply yet. Sana meron so I don't have to ship from Thailand.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks bro. I texted the seller, asking if he had a silicone cover for a 2.0V. No reply yet. Sana meron so I don't have to ship from Thailand.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Damn, the seller replied, wala daw siya pang 2.0 na Altis. Ang meron daw is yung kapareho ng Fortuner.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, the seller replied, wala daw siya pang 2.0 na Altis. Ang meron daw is yung kapareho ng Fortuner.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Sharing the most used/liked features in our 1.6V:
    1. The push button lock in the driver's door handle
    2. The auto on switch of the AC
    3. The sliding center console cover used as an armrest
    4. The switch opener in the trunk
    5. The radio controls in the steering wheel
    6. The push button start/stop

- - - Updated - - -

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Sharing the least/never used features of our 1.6V:

1. The driver's side sun visor vanity mirror and light
    2. Bluetooth/phone functions of the radio
    3. Steering wheel controls for the phone
    4. Rear window sun shade

- - - Updated - - -

4. Rear window sun shade

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSn_Kai View Post
    Is this the silicone key cover you are referring to?

somebody was selling this in Altis Club before. I contacted the seller, he'll check the available stocks. Here's the contact details 09228305580
    Thanks! I'll get in touch with him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by loverlionus View Post
    Lahat ito... wala sa variant ng Altis ko. :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    ^^ haha nakahagip naman ako ng 2.....3 & 5

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006

4. Rear window sun shade
    Not once have I ever used the rear window sunshade. I don't see its point. I wish I had an aux port instead.

Aside from the most used features loverlionus posted, which I use frequently myself, I find that what I use most are my paddle shifters. Transmission is just too damn slow and conservative to react when I feel like stretching the car's legs.
    Last edited by jut703; January 9th, 2013 at 12:51 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    I agree with the most used features. My only gripe is when I'm the only one in our family who knows about the switch opener in the trunk. Even if I tell them they can open it using the switch they would forget.

About the least/never used features, ako I always use the bluetooth for music, I hate the aux of the altis because it's just the ordinary 3.5mm socket. And in our car the rear window sun shade is always up.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with the most used features. My only gripe is when I'm the only one in our family who knows about the switch opener in the trunk. Even if I tell them they can open it using the switch they would forget.

About the least/never used features, ako I always use the bluetooth for music, I hate the aux of the altis because it's just the ordinary 3.5mm socket. And in our car the rear window sun shade is always up.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]