New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 144 of 357 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetiehgirl View Post
    hello! happy new year. i have a question mga sir.

1.6v 2011 ang altis ko, just wondering if there is an autolock feature na kunyari pag nalimutan mo i-lock and then you left, maglalock ba sya ng kusa? ilang beses ko na kase naiiwan na hindi naka lock yung car sa parking.
    Try mo sanayin ang sarili mo na pagbaba mo ng car, press the black button sa driver side door handle para i-lock yun doors. Hindi naman mahirap gawin yun Happy new year!

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    If you leave it unlocked, it stays unlocked. At least that's how it is with ours.
    Pero alam mo naaliw ako sa Altis kasi once na i-grab mo yun door handle, automatic na sya mag unlock. Damn. Yun mga Hyundai walang ganyan!

I was able to test drive an Altis 2.0V, same as yours, pero naka 18" rims at sound set up. Ang lakas din pala humatak kahit 4-speed A/T lang. Medyo malakas nga lang sa gas. Tsaka sobrang comfortable sakyan kahit naka 18" na wala parin tagtag. Unlike my FD before, stock rims palang matindi na

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pingpongdad View Post
    sorry for posting here since i was after a faster reply...tsikoteers are more active here than in the workshop thread...any complaints regarding den-aire aircon shop along quezon ave near edsa? they are 1 of only 2 official denso distributors here and specialize in the denso a/c's of corollas. are their high prices worth it? they claim to use oem parts only. any feedback will be highly appreciated. thanks in advance.
    For what type of service were you quoted for? What specific Corolla model do you have?

In my case, when the time comes for servicing/repair of my 2012 Altis, i will just head to my suking tindahan do the job really since in most cases, by that time shops would already have experience/knowledge in the current A/C system.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Pero alam mo naaliw ako sa Altis kasi once na i-grab mo yun door handle, automatic na sya mag unlock. Damn. Yun mga Hyundai walang ganyan!

I was able to test drive an Altis 2.0V, same as yours, pero naka 18" rims at sound set up. Ang lakas din pala humatak kahit 4-speed A/T lang. Medyo malakas nga lang sa gas. Tsaka sobrang comfortable sakyan kahit naka 18" na wala parin tagtag. Unlike my FD before, stock rims palang matindi na
    Hindi ko alam yun ah, akala ko pag sinabing Smart Key, wala na talagang susi susi. Ang nagiging problema ko nga minsan hindi ko alam kung saan ko nilalagay yung susi, alam ko lang nasakin siya kasi bumubukas yung kotse. Minsan nilalagay ko sa bag ko, tapos pag kailangan ko di ko mahanap so buong bag yung ginagamit ko pambukas hahaha.

Seats kasi talaga yung malaking problema ng FD. Hindi na nga malambot yung suspension (which is fine, at least masarap ibato sa corner), mararamdaman mo pa lahat ng lubak kasi ang tigas ng upuan hahaha. Pero at least maluwag, di tulad ng Altis nasisikipan talaga ko.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Sa Hyundai kasi kailangan pa din pindutin yun button sa door handle para i-unlock yun doors. Kaya natuwa talaga ako sa Altis kasi once na i-grab mo, unlock agad. Haha.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    For what type of service were you quoted for? What specific Corolla model do you have?
    In my case, when the time comes for servicing/repair of my 2012 Altis, i will just head to my suking tindahan do the job really since in most cases, by that time shops would already have experience/knowledge in the current A/C system.
    2007 gen 9 altis. condenser, evaporator, expansion valve replacement including freon, labor, etc approximately 26k. they claim oem everything.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Sa Hyundai kasi kailangan pa din pindutin yun button sa door handle para i-unlock yun doors. Kaya natuwa talaga ako sa Altis kasi once na i-grab mo, unlock agad. Haha.
    Yung sa Camry 3.5Q, nagmukha akong promdi sa tuwa nung first time ko naranasan yung auto-unlock feature na ganun. :D

7. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Approaching my 10K PMS. Still no plate number I would like to try having my PMS sa ibang CASA pede kaya nilang palitan yun default plate ko with theirs? Got mine sa Toyota Alabang.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pingpongdad View Post
    2007 gen 9 altis. condenser, evaporator, expansion valve replacement including freon, labor, etc approximately 26k. they claim oem everything.
    You can have it done outside at any shop you're comfortable with. Best to get a second opinion if you ask me. Parang they're changing the whole system and your ride isn't even that old. What's wrong with the A/C? I also have a 2007 model Altis J (with 85,000kms on the odo) and to date, it's only been cleaned once.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    You can have it done outside at any shop you're comfortable with. Best to get a second opinion if you ask me. Parang they're changing the whole system and your ride isn't even that old. What's wrong with the A/C? I also have a 2007 model Altis J (with 85,000kms on the odo) and to date, it's only been cleaned once.
    sudden loss of cooling. its first episode. freon zero. obvious leak diagnosis from 2 shops. went for actual denso service centers (vs. doing trial and error in other ac shops) and this was most convenient. evaporator 7800, they said replace, rewelding of leaks not recommended as the leak will just recur at a different place. condenser also leaking, need to replace also 9500. they claim oem parts. replacement parts available at other shops but not that far from their price and not sure of the parts quality. its been a while since we tried non-casa outlets for our cars as their warranties are only now just starting to expire. anyway, will report asap any problems. have been browsing/searching the net and so far have not come across complaints or problems with their service.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    I usually go only to Autospecs and Bless in Banawe. Other shops that are popular there are Ginza, Goldcars, Jaffas. Bless quoted me P700 or P800 per meter (wala pang tawad from the owner that time). A typical sedan usually needs around 1.5m of the roll.

FC over the New Year Weekend: 13.6km/L. The MID was within .3km/L from my actual. The discrepancies are much less when i use the same pump for my fuel-ups. Best FC reading i got so far was 16.3km/L in highway driving (NLEX - McArthur) running anywhere from 60kph to 130kph.
    Salamat Bro!

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]