New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 118 of 357 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Finally breached the 14km/l mark. Did 14.49km/L over the long weekend. 75% highway, the rest was city driving with traffic on edsa last Sat. night. Using Petron xtra unleaded up till now. I would have preferred Shell as i seemed to fetch slightly better FC figure with Shell Unleaded (around half a km more per L) but my gas card is for Petron with its 3% rebate.

Per my Fuel Log stats, im averaging 10.82km/L. Best was 14.49km/l, worst was 9.36km/l. A lot of my driving takes me through edsa rush hour traffic everyday.

Bobo moment: i only discovered yesterday that i could adjust the steering wheel distance. Hehe.
    Damn. Your average FC is what I'd get on a trip to Alabang using SLEX. I am green with envy. :kill:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^I'm still hoping to hit the 11s with city driving and around 16 on the highway. I think if i put on lightweight rims, it may help achieve this as i had good results on my older Corolla Altis when i was using lightweights.

What i'm also baffled about is that i get poorer FC when it's raining, even if i maintain the same pace and route on the highway. I'm thinking it's the wide tires being dragged by the water.
    Last edited by vinj; August 23rd, 2012 at 09:24 AM.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Hi guys. New guy here. Would like to ask if you know any product that can remove scratches like this?

I think someone intentionally scratched it with keys.

TIA

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    mga sir meron na ba sa inyong nakapagpalit nang brake rotors sa harap. any good recommendations besides sa casa?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gdcbambico View Post
    Hi guys. New guy here. Would like to ask if you know any product that can remove scratches like this?

I think someone intentionally scratched it with keys.

TIA
    Based on your pictures the scratches seen light and can still be fixed without the need for repaint. I'd say just go to your trusted detailer and have them buff it off.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    Based on your pictures the scratches seen light and can still be fixed without the need for repaint. I'd say just go to your trusted detailer and have them buff it off.
    Just had it buffed this morning. May gaspang pa rin though. Wala pa ko plate tapos may gasgas na. Tsk.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by gdcbambico View Post
    Just had it buffed this morning. May gaspang pa rin though. Wala pa ko plate tapos may gasgas na. Tsk.
    Pag hindi naman na visible, okay na yan. It's not worth it having your door panel repainted because of a scratch. Dati pinabuff ko lang din yung scratch sa side skirt ko, medyo magaspang pero hindi naman visible.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    how about yung nasa Home TV Shopping na magic pen?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Pag hindi naman na visible, okay na yan. It's not worth it having your door panel repainted because of a scratch. Dati pinabuff ko lang din yung scratch sa side skirt ko, medyo magaspang pero hindi naman visible.
    yup. Although balak ko ngayon bumili ng airsoft gun. babarilin ko lang yung loko lokong mc rider na dumali sa kin. haha joke lang ah

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    wala pa akong plates, nung nangyari ito less than 2 months pa auto, nadali ng nag bike

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]