New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 113 of 357 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dekzee View Post
    Approaching 60,000 kms on my 10th Gen ZZ. So far so good. no steering wheel squeaks. no toks nor thuds. still drives like new. may konting mga vibrations lang sa mga windows on rough roads, sign of natural ageing I guess. comfort still maintained. aircon can still freeze my balls. reasonable maintenance costs kahit sa casa. my loyal everyday workhorse car.
    our altis is experiencing that clicking sound sa steering.
    whats the possible problem there?

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    yesterday my rear sonars are acting up. when i shift to reverse, the beeping sound of the sensors goes rapid like its detecting something at close range even though there's none. i turned the sensors off and on again this evening and its back to normal. hope it does not recurr.

grounded due to rains?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cjv_justice View Post
    yesterday my rear sonars are acting up. when i shift to reverse, the beeping sound of the sensors goes rapid like its detecting something at close range even though there's none. i turned the sensors off and on again this evening and its back to normal. hope it does not recurr.

grounded due to rains?
    Happened to me several times now. I think may dumi na nasstuck dun sa sensors? Pag bagong linis kasi, hindi nangyayari sakin. Not sure though.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    same experience here...basta tuloy tuloy buhos ng ulan nagkakaganun yung front and rear na sonar ko...after few days e normal na ulit...im not sure kung normal yung ganun pero sa manual nakalagay na normal lang.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    a good so its just not me.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Has anyone here installed door lamps?

Hassle lang even the 2.0V doesn't have door lamps. And ask ko lang, baduy ba if I install rear fogs without changing the
    brake lamps to the red lens type?

So far ours is at 1,100 kms and is due for service already. hehehe wala pa din plate. Itong kotse namin pinakamatagal makuha yun plate.

Thanks!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Door lamps? Our 2.0V has:

Looks complicated to have them installed outside. Magbubutas ka pa, then you're gonna have to tie up the wiring to the dome lamp.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Door lamps? Our 2.0V has:

Looks complicated to have them installed outside. Magbubutas ka pa, then you're gonna have to tie up the wiring to the dome lamp.
    Wow, crap the '12 2.0V doesn't have that although there is no need butas since meron na cut out and is covered by plastic trim. I hope I can get the oem lamp and wiring harness.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cjv_justice View Post
    a good so its just not me.
    Buti nalang low end yung model ko... Walang sonar sonaran all around (aftermarket rear back up sensor lang) :D

Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    HAnd ask ko lang, baduy ba if I install rear fogs without changing the
    Walang kaso yan. Mine is like that as well. I thought of changing it to the red lens brake lamp however i changed my mind when i saw that the ones being sold were not LED type.

Gash, 5,000km na ako so i have to go in for service in a week or two. Why can't Toyota come up with service intervals like Honda (every 10,000kms)?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    Has anyone here installed door lamps?

Hassle lang even the 2.0V doesn't have door lamps. And ask ko lang, baduy ba if I install rear fogs without changing the

So far ours is at 1,100 kms and is due for service already. hehehe wala pa din plate. Itong kotse namin pinakamatagal makuha yun plate.

Thanks!
    Re door lamps, 10.5 doesn't have it anymore, 10th gen has it starting from the G model. You can buy the lamps from the casa, costs around 500 each. Though the wiring was omitted by Toyota so you have to do the wiring as well.

Re the rear fog lamps, for me its better to change the brake lamps to red as well, to complement the euro set-up. but having the brake lamps stock with the rear fog doesn't make it baduy for me. actually, i have a rear fog but my brake lamps are still the stock ones.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]