New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 103 of 357 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Wow, thanks a lot swankydewd.

I contacted the seller already, sana meron for the Altis. Meron sa pic pero ewan kung may stock. Tapos ang layo din, sa may G.Araneta pa.

I initially wanted leather, but the black silicone case actually looks okay.
    Hi, any update on this? Just got a 2.0v yesterday and im pretty sure malalaspag agad yun key.

I have another question, does anyone know where i can get usb or ipod connectivity for the altis? And other accessories?
    The casa ipod kit is just crazy expensive.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    FC update on mine. Been doing pure city driving with heavy traffic in the last 2-3 weeks and did 10.14km/L and 10.05km/L in my last two full tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    I have another question, does anyone know where i can get usb or ipod connectivity for the altis? And other accessories?
    How about something like this?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    Hi, any update on this? Just got a 2.0v yesterday and im pretty sure malalaspag agad yun key.

Hindu nagreply yung seller. I'll probably give them a call over the weekend and if time permits, dederecho na ko sa shop nila. Or maybe if you're near the G.Araneta area, you could check it out already :D

For the USB kit, you can get the XCARLINK for about 4k. It offers both aux and usb, though aux is already on your unit.

LCD HUs on the other hand, cost about 15k upwards.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    FC update on mine. Been doing pure city driving with heavy traffic in the last 2-3 weeks and did 10.14km/L and 10.05km/L in my last two full tanks.

How about something like this?

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Hindu nagreply yung seller. I'll probably give them a call over the weekend and if time permits, dederecho na ko sa shop nila. Or maybe if you're near the G.Araneta area, you could check it out already :D

For the USB kit, you can get the XCARLINK for about 4k. It offers both aux and usb, though aux is already on your unit.

LCD HUs on the other hand, cost about 15k upwards.
    Thanks for the replies. Not really a fan of video screens, just wanted simple ipod connectivity. I'll try to search where i can get that xcarlink. Been using the aux but i don't like it so much because i can't change tracks with the car's HU.

As for mods, i only plan to change the park lights to amber, change horn, do a proper rear fog install, install footwell lighting and the ipod connectivity since this is a coding car that i share with my sister. Maybe have the fogs retrofitted as well but not for the mean time.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Sir, good buy po ba ang altis s 2008 33,+++ mileage manual 420k price? Ano po engine nito 1.6? Thank you and more power!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_SANT33 View Post
    Sir, good buy po ba ang altis s 2008 33,+++ mileage manual 420k price? Ano po engine nito 1.6? Thank you and more power!
    Hindi. Yung Altis S ay 9th gen pa. Tapos 1.6J lang yan na nilagyan ng ibang rims (na panget IMO) at ibang grille. Walang safety features whatsoever. 1.6L 3ZZ-FE yung makina niyan, 116 HP.

Kung 9th gen Altis ang hanap mo, mag 1.6E ka nalang kung MT (nasa 380k) or 1.6G kung AT (nasa 420k).
    Kung 10th gen Altis naman, may 1.6E MT na nasa 470k.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    *jut, 2006 model pla sir. Sir what if ihaggle ko yung price, ano po ba dapat price sir? Davao area po kasi ako sir.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    2006 tapos 420k? Kalokohan na yan. 2006 na 1.8G nga nasa 445k lang eh. Pwede pa tawaran.

And like I said, don't bother with the 1.6S. 1.6E or better nalang. Ang taas ng resale value ng S kahit walang kwenta yung features kasi maraming nauuto sa pagka-"sport" version nito. There is nothing sporty about the 1.6S - untweaked suspension, same brakes, same engine. Gulong lang at grille at yung red paint. Ang ricey nga ng dating eh.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I'd like to ask you guys if any of you have a schedule of stuff to be done every PMS? Its seems the manual doesnt have this anymore, or maybe I have overlooked it.

I remember the previous PMS at TAI, the Service Advisor (at the Quick Service reception) told me they only remind the customer of the recommended duties to be done to their car or if there's anything else you like to be done then you go to the regular Service area. I'm almost due for 20k kms, aircon cleaning is up and change the air cleaner element as well.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by swankydewd View Post
    *jut703. Please look at the pic below (2nd from the left). I haven't bought one yet and still contemplating. If you're gonna buy one, please do write a review about it.

Thanks swanky, kahit wala akong Altis... Buti nalang meron sila for the Vios.

Will try to drop by their shop kapag pumunta akong banawe. Sana di ko lang malimutan. Hehe.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]