New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 100 of 357 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Just last year I went with my friend, nakabili naman kami ng 195/55 R15 tires for 2.5k. Nankang NS-2 nga lang hahaha

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    How about Michelins kaya for the 16-inchers? 15 months pa lang yung koste sa akin pero parang noticeable na yung wear nung Dunlop stock tires. I'm just comparing with the A-Drives on the FD, mga 18 months na pero parang bago pa din... pareho lang naman sa city ginagamit.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^16 months at how many kms? What's the threadwear rating of the Dunlops? Given that its a sport oriented tire, it should have a softer compound which would wear out faster than the all-around A-drives.

My cousin from the US gave me this neat little digital tire gauge which can also measure tire depth.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    *cjv
    Panget daw yung Michelin XM1s, yung kaprice range ng A.Drive and LM703.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Hi guys, I'm in need of more ideas. Just got my struts replaced by Toyocars. The problem of stiff suspension("thud" sound) was resolved. Although the squeaking noise(metal to metal) on humps is still there. Tunog umiingit na bakal siya pag dumadaan ng humps, lalo yung mataas. Wala na maisip na problema yung mekaniko dahil napalitan na namin most of the suspension parts (ball joints, stabilizer link, struts). Ano kaya ang posibleng cause nito mga bro? Your opinions would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010

i just arrived manila-leyte after getting my altis 1.6v matic at toyota bicutan. FC is 11 kms/liter, traveresed slex, san pablo to bicol and ferry crossing to samar then tacloban. There's nothing more i can say about the altis, engine response is quite good, comfortable to drive...its my first time driving solo for almost 1,000 kilometers with just a brief stopover at camsur

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladera Artspot View Post

i just arrived manila-leyte after getting my altis 1.6v matic at toyota bicutan. FC is 11 kms/liter, traveresed slex, san pablo to bicol and ferry crossing to samar then tacloban. There's nothing more i can say about the altis, engine response is quite good, comfortable to drive...its my first time driving solo for almost 1,000 kilometers with just a brief stopover at camsur
    Nice. 1000Km in one snap eh.

Where do you bring the car for service over at Leyte?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Guys,

can you share some insights on the use of the bluetooth handsfree feature of the altis. Does it have voice controls when dialling or answering a call?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Curious question, how does your Altis' accelerator behave? Pagkatapak ba, is it linear in its power delivery?

From what I noticed with ours, from about 0-5% pedal depression, there's virtually nothing there. Then press a little deeper, biglang magrerev to about 2k. Really sensitive through the first quarter of the pedal travel, so it takes a little getting used to. Anyone else have the same experience?

I ask because I read over the Vios thread that it's possible to re-calibrate your accelerator pedal. Has anyone tried this on the Altis? Ano technique? Apparently it varies per car.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Jut, I guess it's best to try both methods (like sa Vios & FD) para makita mo na rin which of the two will work. Hopefully though, meron.

First try what I did sa Vios. I did it 4x, ON but not the engine. Wait for the dash lights to go off, then press.. Pagabot sa dulo, bitaw. Then off the engine, 5 seconds, ON again but not the engine then do the same for 3x pa

Not sure how many sets is needed for the fd

Sa Vios kasi the difference was noticeable. Sa FD naman I got used to it already so there's no need for me to let the car undergo a relearning process.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]