New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 83 of 357 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    thanks vinj

by the way, i notice the slow throttle response mostly during idling, and when i feather the throttle at neutral during idling. its a bit slower to respond than the cars without Drive by wire.

hello there fellow altis owners

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My first tank up since getting the car (2012 1.6E 6-m/t): 9.5km/L

This is purely city driving with heavy traffic and lots of idling. Shifting between 2K-2.5K rpm and i only hit 4k rpm once so far. I do expect this to improve as i add on the kms and get the engine through break-in.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    post a picture of your headunit want to see it. buy the mags and the grill

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kinse View Post
    post a picture of your headunit want to see it. buy the mags and the grill
    Haha. Parang kilala kita ah. Ayoko mag post ng pics... panay drawing lang talaga ako eh. :D Upload ko mamaya after lunch. ;)

* the mags, i'm already game to purchase the 16" V set and i have someone interested in getting my almost brand new stock rims and tires. Only problem is the seller hasn't found yet replacement rims for his 1.6 V kaya hindi kami magkatuloy. I'm tempted to go for the OEM 7-spoke 17s that i saw (good price na for 17s with good tires, rare pa). May 17's na Scion TC rims rin pero naunahan ako ng iba.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Here's what i've installed so far (phone cam pics):

OEM look (China) DVD/GPS unit

Koito rear courtesy lamp (rear fog lamp) which i hooked up with the front fog lamp

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    wow how much did you get the headunit? hay... ingget!!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kinse View Post
    wow how much did you get the headunit? hay... ingget!!!
    10K. Second hand from one of the Altisclub guys (Dati, 20K+ yung bentahan). Someone's selling a similar HU also on the same site.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Balak ko po bumili ng Brand New Altis this year. May pagkakaiba po ba sa fuel consumption ang 1.6V sa 2.0V..?
    kung sakali, puwede kaya imodify agad sa casa ung 1.6V kasi parang gusto ko ung smoked HID headlights saka ung smoked tail lights, saka mga body kits, at spoiler.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjiuliano
    Balak ko po bumili ng Brand New Altis this year. May pagkakaiba po ba sa fuel consumption ang 1.6V sa 2.0V..?
    kung sakali, puwede kaya imodify agad sa casa ung 1.6V kasi parang gusto ko ung smoked HID headlights saka ung smoked tail lights, saka mga body kits, at spoiler.
    Ramdam ang difference sir, kung 1.8 and 2.0 comparison ok lang pero kung yan, medyo malaki.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Here's what i've installed so far (phone cam pics):

OEM look (China) DVD/GPS unit

Koito rear courtesy lamp (rear fog lamp) which i hooked up with the front fog lamp

uy vinj ang ganda nung rear fog light! san mo na-source? i want din...

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]