New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 60 of 357 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    after a long battle with my agent and dealer, i finally got my plates and stickers.. very bad experience with my agent..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    * sweetiehgirl: ano nauna ka pa sakin e mas matagal na ko naghihintay? ano ginawa mong long battle? gagawin ko din sa Alabang...

*cjv_justice: yung group sales manager kausap namin, parang fleet account kasi sa copmany ng wife ko...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetiehgirl View Post
    after a long battle with my agent and dealer, i finally got my plates and stickers.. very bad experience with my agent..
    sorry to hear that...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    * loverlionus - a ganun ba... nde wala lang.

* all - napanood niyo na yung Transformers 3? Napansin ko lang dun sa car chase scene sa freeway me 10th-gen Corolla hehe.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    * loverlinous - long battle which caused me stress and trauma.. deception and sales malpractice ang ginawa saken ng agent nila.. yung agent ko nga, june 16 pa sa kanya yung plates, hindi sinasabi everytime na mag follow up ako sa kanya, she would tell me, waiting pa din.. then i called up their customer service and asked if pedeng ifollow up ng customer service, so saka ko nalaman na nandun na sa agent ko yung plates, hinohold nya ako kase bnblackmail nya ako.. until this morning na they comitted to me that they will deliver the plate, hindi pumasok yung agent.. i am grateful naman sa sales manager nila and their customer relations manager.. this is the reason why she held my plate, she released my unit with the upgraded multimedia system, then after 2 weeks, gusto nyang ibalik ko, eh my argument was it was released like that, until last friday when she told me, their office is holding the plate unless i give back the multimedia system. that's when i escalated to their manager and even if the managers told her to hand in my plates, she did not.. tigas ng ulo.. i think all of these were part of her game.. para makabenta.. beware of agents like her.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I've been backreading for the past 15 pages, and I can't seem to find anyone posting fuel consumption figures of the CVT-equipped 2.0V, aside from the bigbigcar review.

Anyone with a facelifted 2.0V? How's the fuel consumption? And how's the transmission and overall driving experience of the car?

I'm interested in comparing the new one and the pre-facelifted model, since I'm currently driving a pre-facelift 2.0V, and I'm getting 7.4 km/l on mostly city driving. Transmission's very slow to react when in D, but picks up some pace when in S. The 4-speed nature is pretty much a downer though, as the spaces in between gears are so wide that it takes a while after shifting to feel the peak power again, especially from 2nd gear. Low RPM torque is good though, as is usual for Toyota engines. Suspension's soft, as noted by everyone, and the tires start squealing at about 100-105 kph on sweeping bend, with a lot of body roll.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

I'm interested in comparing the new one and the pre-facelifted model, since I'm currently driving a pre-facelift 2.0V, and I'm getting 7.4 km/l on mostly city driving.
    I think there's one post several pages back, he's doing a 10km/l on the 2.0V+CVT tranny. If I remember right, his route is paranaque-makati.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Hi Corolla users!

Any of you guys own a 1.6 MT Corolla? I'm just curious what RPM the engine runs when cruising along on the highway at about 100km/h? At 6th gear.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Finally got the license plates last Friday, the stickers yesterday. From April 16 to July 23, a little over 3 months of waiting. License plate is POT-xxx.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by loverlionus View Post
    Finally got the license plates last Friday, the stickers yesterday. From April 16 to July 23, a little over 3 months of waiting. License plate is POT-xxx.
    hmm P-series parin nakuha mo? actually sa akin din e. pero i was expecting the T-plates na sana.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]