New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 59 of 357 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cjv_justice View Post
    Bwiset talaga ginawa ng Maynilad sa mga kalye dito sa LP, pati sa Friendship Route sinira nila. Buti nalang maganda talaga suspension nitong Corolla.
    +10 on this! and after they're done with it, the road will never be the same.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dekzee View Post
    +10 on this! and after they're done with it, the road will never be the same.
    It will be much, much worse ...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    True. Singilin kaya natin sila sa suspension repairs ng mga oto natin, haha.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Haaay more than 2 months na wala pa rin plaka namin from Toyota Alabang....may officemate ako kakahuha lang ng Honda City 2 weeks ago, may plate na ngayon! Kudos to Honda Cars Kalookan!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by loverlionus View Post
    Haaay more than 2 months na wala pa rin plaka namin from Toyota Alabang....may officemate ako kakahuha lang ng Honda City 2 weeks ago, may plate na ngayon! Kudos to Honda Cars Kalookan!
    I believe mas matagal registration kapag imported ang sasakyan. Kulitin mo nalang agent every week. Sino SA mo dun?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Have your guys tried turning off the ECO feature? I turned off mine and the car seemed to run lighter and faster. I'm still checking on fuel consumption with this feature turned off.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    I have on my 1.6g at. Its just the indicator light that you could switch off and not the eco feature itself which built into the engine.

On drive mode, the eco light indicates if you are stepping right on the accelerator for optimal fuel efficiency, which equates better fuel consumption and more environment friendly.

Stepping hard and sudden and if you down shift to lower gears, eco light is off and altis will deliver the power and speed desired with normal fuel consumption.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dekzee View Post
    For those with A-pillar rattle problems, you can also backtrack this thread as I've already posted pictures on how to DIY your A pillar rattle. It's really very simple. For those who have no time to go back and forth to the casa. The A-pillar pulls right out (pull gently in the direction towards the steering wheel) once you remove the rubber weather strip. Then you can add foam to your heart's content
    Thanks for reguiding us to the DIY with pics you shared. :thumbup: Saw it at page 6. Will try to do it one time.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cjv_justice View Post
    Have your guys tried turning off the ECO feature? I turned off mine and the car seemed to run lighter and faster. I'm still checking on fuel consumption with this feature turned off.
    I turned it off immediately after getting the car. Have it on again now, as recent info I have was it's only an indicator light when one is driving economically. In theory, there should be no difference, and it feels like no difference so far, but have never done a full comparison with fuel consumption. Open still to possibilities, and will await your findings on your test.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    sir autobeat, if insinuating foam or rubber doesn't work, you can actually remove the A-pillar trim by pulling it towards the center, and add foam more liberally. just a gentle tug so as not to break the clips. good luck sir.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]