New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 50 of 357 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Canvass lang sa ibang dealers, can you refund your reservation?

Ang nangyari samin ganito:
    1. Kumuha ng price sa dealer na contact ng company (wife's)
    2. Nagkataon may car show, may ibang dealer, mas maganda offer
    3. Sinabi yung offer dun sa first dealer, pag di niya ma-match sa 2nd dealer kami kukuha
    4. Na-match yung offer, at mas mabilis ang processing kasi regular customer na, kaya dun kami kumuha sa 1st dealer pa din

Ang nakuha namin na originally may charges na:
    1. From regular to 3M tint (originally P 2k ata charge)
    2. One piece windshield tint (originally P 1.2k ata charge)
    3. Window visors (originally not included)

Yung discount, at LTO pareho lang sila, may konti difference sa insurance pero di factor kasi sa company kinuha.

Nag-finalize with the dealer mga week of April after nung MIAS carshow, nakuha car April 16. Note na after na ng Japan earthquake to...sana makatulong.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    worse is, ayaw na ng most dealers ng bank financing, gusto nila inhouse in which they are giving me 30% OMA!!!!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetiehgirl View Post
    worse is, ayaw na ng most dealers ng bank financing, gusto nila inhouse in which they are giving me 30% OMA!!!!
    ganyan talaga yang mga dealer... pero pag nag in-house ka sa kanila, magkaka-unit bigla...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    Corolla ALtis Specs

This may help you
    Thanks po. Very helpful :-)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetiehgirl View Post
    30%? Wag ka pumayag, Hanap ka po ng 25% pero rare yan hehe. 28% na lowest ngayon.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Some nice little touches in the Altis I didn't know was included when we bought it:

There are hooks in the rear side of the driver's floor mat to hold it in place. I think this added feature was a direct result of the infamous claims and suits that Toyota had because of accidents from sliding floor mats. The disadvantage is aftermarket floor mats do not have holes for these hooks.

There is a trunk opener switch right under the toyota logo (sorry not clear in the pic). This works in conjunction with the smart key, it opens only when the smart key is nearby (0.7m radius if I remember correctly). I think is only for the V models.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Some nice little touches in the Altis I didn't know was included when we bought it:

There are hooks in the rear side of the driver's floor mat to hold it in place. I think this added feature was a direct result of the infamous claims and suits that Toyota had because of accidents from sliding floor mats. The disadvantage is aftermarket floor mats do not have holes for these hooks.

There is a trunk opener switch right under the toyota logo (sorry not clear in the pic). This works in conjunction with the smart key, it opens only when the smart key is nearby (0.7m radius if I remember correctly). I think is only for the V models.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    hehe... 'love those features! I sometimes tend to forget the trunk opener sensor part...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Here is one which I don't understand, from what I know a car usually has two horns as standard, the high and the low tone. In the Altis, I saw two horns in front of the radiator, behind the fornt grille. However, when you're facing the engine at the front of the car, you can see another horn on the left side, near the top. Is this a third horn and what is it for?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by loverlionus View Post
    Here is one which I don't understand, from what I know a car usually has two horns as standard, the high and the low tone. In the Altis, I saw two horns in front of the radiator, behind the fornt grille. However, when you're facing the engine at the front of the car, you can see another horn on the left side, near the top. Is this a third horn and what is it for?
    Baka separate ang horn for alarm sir?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    that's for the alarm/panic feature... instead of the siren/speaker housing, it looks like a standard horn, kaya aakalain mong naka-tap siya...

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]