New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 45 of 357 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by loverlionus View Post
    Hi, we are going to buy an Altis V 1.6 AT. We went to the MIAS and we were offered this pacakge at the Toyota booth:

1. P 955k less P 30k discount - P 925k (not financing)
    2. LTO 3 years free
    3. Insurance not included (we'll get outside of the dealer)
    4. Free 3M tint (one piece windshield), seat cover and car mats
    5. Free window visors
    6. Choice of plate number ending 1-4 if bought this April (P 900 for other numbers)

This offer is considerably better than what we were given just last Friday at another dealer, where the discount is P 20k only, there is a charge of P 1,200 to change to 3M tint, a charge of P 2,500 for the one piece tint at the windshield.

Is this the best package that we can get at this time? Thanks.
    Hi

I just got my altis 1.6V pearl white last Febuary and after hopping from one dealer to another i did got my unit from Toyota Bicutan do look for Dexter Ulip tell him that i recommended him and im sure he will offer you the best deal, btw i live just within the area of Toyota Quezon Ave. but my travel to toyota Bicutan is worth it plus their service is great thats why i dont mind travelling from qc to bicutan
    Last edited by spencersy; April 13th, 2011 at 10:12 PM. Reason: double post

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Hi, we are going to buy an Altis V 1.6 AT. We went to the MIAS and we were offered this pacakge at the Toyota booth:

1. P 955k less P 30k discount - P 925k (not financing)
    2. LTO 3 years free
    3. Insurance not included (we'll get outside of the dealer)
    4. Free 3M tint (one piece windshield), seat cover and car mats
    5. Free window visors
    6. Choice of plate number ending 1-4 if bought this April (P 900 for other numbers)

This offer is considerably better than what we were given just last Friday at another dealer, where the discount is P 20k only, there is a charge of P 1,200 to change to 3M tint, a charge of P 2,500 for the one piece tint at the windshield.

Is this the best package that we can get at this time? Thanks.
    Hi

I just got my altis 1.6V pearl white last Febuary and after hopping from one dealer to another i did got my unit from Toyota Bicutan do look for Dexter Ulip tell him that i recommended him and im sure he will offer you the best deal, btw i live just within the area of Toyota Quezon Ave. but my travel to toyota Bicutan is worth it plus their service is great thats why i dont mind travelling from qc to bicutan

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Thanks sir, na-finalize na namin with Alabang, kukunin sa Saturday. Ang available na tints lang ay silver black, dark magic, medium black, and dark black. So kinuha namin ay dark black at medium black sa harap. Will comment here later kung masyado madilim para sa amin...

Nag-search ako sa net ng new car checklist para sa turn over sa Sat. madami naman at nag print na ko...estimated time ko para madaanan buoing list mga 3 hours, hehehe

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Thanks sir, na-finalize na namin with Alabang, kukunin sa Saturday. Ang available na tints lang ay silver black, dark magic, medium black, and dark black. So kinuha namin ay dark black at medium black sa harap. Will comment here later kung masyado madilim para sa amin...

Nag-search ako sa net ng new car checklist para sa turn over sa Sat. madami naman at nag print na ko...estimated time ko para madaanan buoing list mga 3 hours, hehehe
    congrats in advance for your new ride! Sa akin masyadong madilim ang medium tint sa harap (20%). my tint set up is 35% all around, yung parang kita ka sa loob pero hindi naman. I've had bad experience with darker tints especially at night.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009

hmm sino kaya SA?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Hi all,

good pm, newbie here sa site, got my new altis 1.6g a/t last march ask ko sana kung magkano ang patint sa harap at san maganda magpatint na malapit, btw mandaluyong area lang ako at bihira ko lang gamitin kasi ang mahal na talaga ng gas ngayon hehehe.. all sides and rear are tinted except sa windshield ... gusto ko sana iyong hindi gaanong kita sa harapan pero ang effect nya during day time kapag nasa harap ka nagrereflect lang or hindi dark ang tingin.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Whew! Buti nalang my first 1k PMS at the infamous TQA went without a glitch. Paid P1,581 for the procedure... Used mineral oil.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cjv_justice View Post
    Whew! Buti nalang my first 1k PMS at the infamous TQA went without a glitch. Paid P1,581 for the procedure... Used mineral oil.
    Bro, if you have doubts sa TQA which I'm sure you do [SIZE=1]( after reading the posts from the ClubZZ board - if you're aware of it ... )[/SIZE] try to go to Toyota North-Edsa o di kaya sa Toyota Balintawak.

They're one of the best dealers here in MM ...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Bro thanks for the suggestion. Duly noted yan, medyo malayo lang talaga. I think medyo nag revamp yata ang TQA sa Servicing nila kayo medyo maayos siya kanina.

Madami nga talaga nag papa-PMS sa kanila sa I observed. tingin ko kaya naman yung volume, marami naman silang staff for checklisting and mechanics. i can see din na distinguished ang mga trainee sa mga regulars with their uniform. Trainees are doing the checklist, mabususi rin sila I noticed. the SA are easy to talk to. Hindi naman sila nagpipilit ng kung ano-anong procedure (like what others experienced before). Overall I think malayo na siya dun sa mga naunang nagpost ng mga horror experiences nila.

But then again its just my 1st PMS... I hope it keeps up for everyone. My rating - 8.5/10.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Nag-enjoy ka naman sa 1st PMS ng Altis mo?

[size=1]You know what I mean...[/size] :naughty2:

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]