New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 357 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cjv_justice View Post
    sang dealer ka na nakapag inquire sir? magkano discount binigay sayo?

sa toyota bicutan.... 30k to 40k discount for 1.6V pearl white plus the standard freebies sana may mababa pa like what they offered last DEc na promo.........

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    galing naman sa pagpalit to LED> kaso mukhang matrabaho :D

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Mas ok siguro ito. Pero it's the owner's call. If not mineral, semi synthetic muna till 10000km. Tapos lipat na sa fully synthetic.

The reason for the use mineral instead of fully sythentic is when the car is new or the engine there is part of cylinder that need to smooth out and mineral oil is the ryt oil for smoothing out rough surface at least for the first change oil...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    *dezkee thanks sir.

*spencersy sa bicutan lang din ako nakakuha ng magandang discount and maraming freebies. cinompare ko na ung offer nila sa iba pero dun ung pinakamagandang offer... dun ko nakuha ung 2.0V ko

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by drain11 View Post
    *dezkee thanks sir.

*spencersy sa bicutan lang din ako nakakuha ng magandang discount and maraming freebies. cinompare ko na ung offer nila sa iba pero dun ung pinakamagandang offer... dun ko nakuha ung 2.0V ko

Hi how much discount did you get for your 2.0V btw how would you compare your 2.0v to a 1.6V tou im on a limited budget i guess 1.6 V would be better than getting a 1.6G right? ty

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    yan ba top of line meron disc o yun iba din lower model

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I wanna know din kung ano current discount ng 1.6V sa ibang dealers...

sandali na lang...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by spencersy View Post
    Hi how much discount did you get for your 2.0V btw how would you compare your 2.0v to a 1.6V tou im on a limited budget i guess 1.6 V would be better than getting a 1.6G right? ty
    Here is the quotation I got: (40k discount) (freebies: free 3 yrs LTO registration, 3M car rubber matting, 3M tint, side visor, rust proof, carcover). Then the insurance (Comprehensive with AOG) is 32k.

Yeah 1.6V is better than 1.6G. Even though 1.6V is expensive than 1.6G, if you will compare the additional features in 1.6V, it is worth it. The only thing that I don't like about the 1.6V is that its steering wheel has wood. But beside that, I like it.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by red baron View Post
    The reason for the use mineral instead of fully sythentic is when the car is new or the engine there is part of cylinder that need to smooth out and mineral oil is the ryt oil for smoothing out rough surface at least for the first change oil...
    Buti sa Toyota pwede ang mineral oil.

Kasi sa Hyundai Theta II and R-eVGT engines, hindi pwede ang mineral.. May knocking sound.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by drain11 View Post
    Here is the quotation I got: (40k discount) (freebies: free 3 yrs LTO registration, 3M car rubber matting, 3M tint, side visor, rust proof, carcover). Then the insurance (Comprehensive with AOG) is 32k.

sir saang dealer po iyan? nice deal...

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]