New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 357 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cjv_justice View Post
    lapet narin ako dumagdag diyan... hehe.

* smash - ano ba recommended na oil sa DVVT-i? ok na ba semi-synthetic since every 5k kms naman PMS di ba?

by the way I saw a review of the 1.6V sa AI. Yung 2.0V lang na variant ang me paddle shifters di ba? I think nagkamali sila of putting it on the 1.6V...
    A friend of mine suggest to use mineral oil until you reach 10k on the odo. He mentioned something about the pistons still needing to adjust its fit on the cylinders. So I used mineral oil on my 1k and 5k PMS. I'll switch to fully synthetic when I reach the 10k.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    e ikaw smash ganun din ba ginagawa mo? mineral muna for the first couple of oil changes?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    e ikaw smash ganun din ba ginagawa mo? mineral muna for the first couple of oil changes?
    Quote Originally Posted by smash
    So I used mineral oil on my 1k and 5k PMS. I'll switch to fully synthetic when I reach the 10k.
    Mas ok siguro ito. Pero it's the owner's call. If not mineral, semi synthetic muna till 10000km. Tapos lipat na sa fully synthetic.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    I wish the 2.0V had black interiors like in the Thai spec Altis, instead of the current beige.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    yes sir. my friend is an engineer and was able to test his theory with his own cars so i followed his advise

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by drain11 View Post
    *sir dekzee paranaque to ortigas po usually. meron isang beses paranaque to quezon city and i encountered heavy traffic from santolan to North Ave. My 467km is pure city driving. I haven't use my car yet in SLEX, SCTEX, NLEX.
    Wow, that CVT surely made a lot of difference. Considering nasa break-in period pa lang I'm sure mag improve pa yan.

Sana matagal nang inapply yang mga CVT sa kotse. Nung year 1490 pa na-conceptualize ni Leonardo da Vinci ang CVT ngayun lang nila ginagamit mainstream hehehe. congrats on your ride

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    puwede kaya palitan un instrument panel ng 1.6g? medjo boring kasi yung stock.. minsan pag hapon medjo madilim kelangan i on muna un lights para makita..

i dont expect na ganito un instrument panel for a 900k car tsk tsk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    *botbak, kung gusto mo iba look gayahin mo si dekzee . Galingan mo lang magsolder ng LED.

Tulad mo, naghahanap din ako ng optitron face plate lang o anything that resembles the optitron gauges. Para di kailangan palitan yun buong cluster panel.

Quote Originally Posted by dekzee View Post
    For those who are bored with their amber lit analog gauges....

Here's my step by step DIY for the risk taker... not for the faint hearted...
    http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...l%20Backlight/

Here's a separate thread on how to solder and desolder LED's...
    http://scionlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110698

Here's where I got the idea and crude directions...
    http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...=292956&page=4

Happy modding people, but I'm not to blame for any mishaps

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    just like to ask if sulit na ba ang pearl white na 2011 toyota altis pearl white 1.6v SRP is at P970K less 30k to 40K daw so net at P940K or P930K yan daw discount for this month.... or do you guys have any contract which can offer more discounts thanks.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by spencersy View Post
    just like to ask if sulit na ba ang pearl white na 2011 toyota altis pearl white 1.6v SRP is at P970K less 30k to 40K daw so net at P940K or P930K yan daw discount for this month.... or do you guys have any contract which can offer more discounts thanks.

sang dealer ka na nakapag inquire sir? magkano discount binigay sayo?

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]