New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 357 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post

The 1.6V is ruined by the all white front grille. The center part should be painted black to provide some contrast.
    +1 on this. the front needs contrast. an all black mesh grill would look really good.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Hi! I have been lurking here for a couple of months trying to get as much information before making a decision on which car to get (c/o our company of course).

Now, we're just waiting for our Altis 2.0V Medium Silver to be released by the dealer hopefully before this week ends....hehehe. We got a big discount from the dealer, and decided to use it to buy accessories instead of outright cash discount.

My question(s):
    1. What accessories would you suggest for me to get? The dealer MP said wala na daw akong dapat idagdag pa sa 2.0V, kaya medyo nahihirapan kami mag-isip kung anong accessories kukunin.

2. Should we just upgrade the head unit kasi wala pa siyang USB/SD slot.

3. the 2.0V tires is 16", is it OK to upgrade it to 17" without sacrificing fuel economy and safety.

Thanks in advance!

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lsm0325 View Post
    Hi! I have been lurking here for a couple of months trying to get as much information before making a decision on which car to get (c/o our company of course).

Now, we're just waiting for our Altis 2.0V Medium Silver to be released by the dealer hopefully before this week ends....hehehe. We got a big discount from the dealer, and decided to use it to buy accessories instead of outright cash discount.

My question(s):
    1. What accessories would you suggest for me to get? The dealer MP said wala na daw akong dapat idagdag pa sa 2.0V, kaya medyo nahihirapan kami mag-isip kung anong accessories kukunin.

3. the 2.0V tires is 16", is it OK to upgrade it to 17" without sacrificing fuel economy and safety.

Thanks in advance!
    To complete the look of the 2.0V, the accessories worth getting are the side skirts for the front and rear bumpers; as well as the rear spoiler, which I highly doubt the dealer has on stock.

Front bumper side skirt

Rear bumper side skirt

Rear spoiler

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    number 001, where can i buy the front/rear bumper side skirts and the spoiler. Thanks

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by lsm0325 View Post

My question(s):

Thanks in advance!
    I suggest to get a sub-woofer. The stock speakers are already great so to complete the audio you just need a decent sub-woofer. Worked for me.

Enjoy!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    hmmm... we're pretty much decided on the Medium Silver for the V variant but the Black Mica looks like a very good prospect... which one to pick...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Mas rare ang 1.6V na black.. Contrast din sa grille na chrome.

Basta alagaan ang black.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    oo nga medyo extra alaga talaga kapag itim yung oto... sabagay ok narin talaga yung Medium Silver, baka 2nd choice nalang yung Black Mica...

dun sa mga naka Dual VVT-i kamusta naman maintenance? talagang bang every 5k yung interval ng oil change? pwede kaya i-stretch to 10k?

pasensya na at matanong peeps... I was just wondering how is it maintaining a Toyota at these times...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cjv_justice View Post
    oo nga medyo extra alaga talaga kapag itim yung oto... sabagay ok narin talaga yung Medium Silver, baka 2nd choice nalang yung Black Mica...

dun sa mga naka Dual VVT-i kamusta naman maintenance? talagang bang every 5k yung interval ng oil change? pwede kaya i-stretch to 10k?

pasensya na at matanong peeps... I was just wondering how is it maintaining a Toyota at these times...
    medyo risky ang pag-extended ng change oil intervals sir, mas mataas ang possibility ng sludge sa 10k intervals imho

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Sir,

Any Info about naman sa altis niyo...

If i will but a second hand 2009 Model of Altis 1.6G manual do you think it will be a good decision and will fit with my requirement;

1. Comfort (Space and Etc)
    2. Performance
    3. FC
    4. Resale Value on 2016

Thank you in advance

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]