New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    *dr. d - i would have been willing if i knew a good latero, i just didnt know where to go so i went to casa nalang ..

By the way, i noticed my headlights are misting or fogging up from the inside. I think hindi maganda pag seal or pagkabit ng toyota. Just wanted to ask if anyone knows whether this is a problem i can let go off and live with for now(i dont want to go back again if not necessary)? Or is it something that should be fixed asap as it may cause some damage.. or maybe affect headlight visibility or something like that. TIA

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by waver View Post
    *dr. d - i would have been willing if i knew a good latero, i just didnt know where to go so i went to casa nalang ..

By the way, i noticed my headlights are misting or fogging up from the inside. I think hindi maganda pag seal or pagkabit ng toyota. Just wanted to ask if anyone knows whether this is a problem i can let go off and live with for now(i dont want to go back again if not necessary)? Or is it something that should be fixed asap as it may cause some damage.. or maybe affect headlight visibility or something like that. TIA
    i understand your predicament.
    the casa is the way, if car owner does not know anything about cars and does not want to gamble on thrd party workmanship.

the clear lens of the headlight assembly is supposed to be watertight. perhaps there is a crack, or the bulbholder bayonet mount behind is improperly closed or the gasket perished.
    Last edited by dr. d; August 21st, 2016 at 11:11 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123