New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i'd sooner sell it and get a camry.. or an altis.
    exactly! or an altis and a wigo. hehe

OP clearly hasn't ridden in a chauffeured camry.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    exactly! or an altis and a wigo. hehe

OP clearly hasn't ridden in a chauffeured camry.
    uy! wigo!

well, many common folks have ridden in a chauffered grandia.
    "uv express".
    heh heh.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    uy! wigo!

well, many common folks have ridden in a chauffered grandia.
    "uv express".
    heh heh.
    hahaha what a meanie.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    So many reply in a short time yet no one can confirm if camry is a luxury car or not

Sent from my SM-A600G using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by RayObiniana View Post
    Is executive car same as luxury car? Because I think filipinos who are doing very well in life are the only ones who can afford this expensive car. A little more and you can get a car with mercedes badge!

Its fuel consumption is terrible as well at 5km/liter

That's like asking, why even consider a Coralla when a Vios or Wigo do the same thing and bring you from Point A to Point B.

You are not the target market so no point in arguing against poeple who want to buy it, right? I am also not the target market for the Camry, but I can get why people would pick that over any peso equivalent vehicle.

And why bother with FC if you have money to buy a 5 seater at 2million? Heck, why bother asking about FC, if you have money to burn for 2+2 seater vehicles over 3m php as well, right? As long as it is within your means, they aren't stupid for wanting to buy what they want.

EDIT : To add to a reply in your post, you are worrying about FC but say you can Buy a Merc for a little more... Have you forgotten about maintenance as part of cost of ownership?

EDIT 2: People are answering you what the vehicle is, yet you keep asking whether it is a luxury vehicle or not, again... You won't get your answer if you refuse to see the answer in front of you.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    So many reply in a short time yet no one can confirm if camry is a luxury car or not

In the Philippines, Yes.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Is executive car same as luxury car? Because I think filipinos who are doing very well in life are the only ones who can afford this expensive car. A little more and you can get a car with mercedes badge!

Its fuel consumption is terrible as well at 5km/liter

The term executive car is used among us Pinoys and other developing Asian nations for midsize cars in the developed nations. The market for such cars is more on the higher end of the income bracket - folks who own a number of cars, a big garage, and cares not much about fuel expense.

There are a few brands tagged as luxury - BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Jaguar, Lexus, Infiniti, etc. Toyota's brand in the luxury car arena is Lexus. A luxury car with a comfortable interior space as a Camry will hit you a bill of around 5M to 6M already. The rest of the midsize Asian cars (Accord, Mazda6, Legacy, Sonata, Optima, Altima) are not yet in the luxury category.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The term executive car is used among us Pinoys and other developing Asian nations for midsize cars in the developed nations. The market for such cars is more on the higher end of the income bracket - folks who own a number of cars, a big garage, and cares not much about fuel expense.

There are a few brands tagged as luxury - BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Jaguar, Lexus, Infiniti, etc. Toyota's brand in the luxury car arena is Lexus. A luxury car with a comfortable interior space as a Camry will hit you a bill of around 5M to 6M already. The rest of the midsize Asian cars (Accord, Mazda6, Legacy, Sonata, Optima, Altima) are not yet in the luxury category.
    How about toyota alphard and toyota land cruiser? Many including myself consider them as luxury vehicles despite still having a toyota badge

9. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    How about toyota alphard and toyota land cruiser? Many including myself consider them as luxury vehicles despite still having a toyota badge

Its like toyotas luxury van is alphard, luxury suv is land cruiser and for luxury sedan it could be the camry

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Its like toyotas luxury van is alphard, luxury suv is land cruiser and for luxury sedan it could be the camry

Troll ka ba?
    Bakit mo nirereplayan sarili mo?

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast