New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by fudtripers View Post
    All new Honda Accord just came out with a price tag of Php 2,288,000.00. Honestly, the price is way over what I expected it to be. Around Php300k difference with the 2.5V Toyota Camry. Your thoughts?
    To make a long story short, Honda shot themselves in the foot.

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    2020 TRD Camry.

Just when I thought I wouldn't love full sized sedans anymore. This is nice.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    2020 TRD Camry.

Just when I thought I wouldn't love full sized sedans anymore. This is nice.
    Looks kinda ricey.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Looks kinda ricey.
    Parang off nga. Di bagay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    22 Toyota Camry TRD Changes the Camry's Game

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I prefer the plainer looking SE with one body color and flat black trim instead of the glossy XSE and TRD ones....plus chrome trim around the window glass. I think the XSE has glass black trim instead.

Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; October 2nd, 2019 at 10:43 PM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Parang off nga. Di bagay.
    the spoiler and black top took it over the top for me. it's looking a little too 2001 in the photo.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I prefer the plainer looking SE with one body color and flat black trim instead of the glossy XSE and TRD ones....plus chrome trim around the window glass. I think the XSE has glass black trim instead.

This one looks a lot better. Masyado ricey yung TRD model tapos nothing sporty or racing about it.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    This one looks a lot better. Masyado ricey yung TRD model tapos nothing sporty or racing about it.
    The Camry TRD is the V6. So, it is the top end of the Camry line. But, yeah. I much prefer the looks of the plainer SE. Here, we can also buy the Camry XSE V6 with one body color just like mine instead of the frequently reviewed two-tone ones. I don't like the two colors painted on the same panel section.

The XSE V6 with one-tone body color .

Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; October 10th, 2019 at 04:52 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    The Camry TRD is the V6. So, it is the top end of the Camry line. But, yeah. I much prefer the looks of the plainer SE. Here, we can also buy the Camry XSE V6 with one body color just like mine instead of the frequently reviewed two-tone ones. I don't like the two colors painted on the same panel section.

The XSE V6 with one-tone body color .

For the Philippines, there is no V6 option. What we will have here will be most likely the base 2.5L engine but with the TRD kits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk