New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Pero i checked it also in google sir, it seems there is really a problem with camries and their idlings....whether its the old camry onwards

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    The problem is not on the camries, the problem is your " mechanic". Find a reputable technician not a cheap mechanic.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    yup my new one and old one that i sold are perfect. bumaba lang when i replace batteries in 2-3 years. pa linis ko lang throttle body ok na ulit

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    The problem is not on the camries, the problem is your " mechanic". Find a reputable technician not a cheap mechanic.
    Any suggestions of a good mechanic in the south sir jick. Ty

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Sorry, out of country

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Cry once punta ka casa to diagnose. Tapos pag suggest change plugs and it has been done tell them. Or any work for that matter that has been done.

Pag sabi nila change this part or so check if you can buy it cheaper outside.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Have you tried resetting the ECU? My Altis gets low idle after disconnecting the battery but reverts to normal after a few minutes and driving the car. Feels better even after doing such.

Try also a shop who has a diagnostic computer.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Try mo suggested ni vinj as mentioned above pero pag di pa rin naayos pa check mo level ng A/C freon kung tama ba ang level ng karga nito since ang sabi mo earlier malakas ang vibrate pag may load ito. isa sa possibility malakas mag vibrate ay sobra sa level ang karga ng freon. kung baga hirap ang compressor bumuga.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Noted mga sir

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
toyota camry 2.4 inquiries