New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 369 of 370 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370 LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 3700
  1. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugaw1 View Post
    So kelangan ko rin tlaga mag replace ng bulb? Ill try to replace din. Kita ko kasi sa Google and YouTube, if may ganun cases. Ung relay ang prob. Hehe thanks

Yun pa rin di ko na check. Hehe, pero may fuse light involvement ba dun? . I tried researching pero more on inside ung involvement nya.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk
    Kapag ayos po yung fuse kailangan po i rule out yung possibility na iyon. Bihira po kasi magkataon sabay masira ang low-beam filaments.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by avidangler View Post
    Kapag ayos po yung fuse kailangan po i rule out yung possibility na iyon. Bihira po kasi magkataon sabay masira ang low-beam filaments.
    I changed the lightbulbs to specifications, still nothing. Fuses are okay too, replaced ko na rin ung head relay fuse. Baka na ata sa wirings na to. Pa check ko nalang sa shop

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Mga boss I recently had a problem with my car again. Avanza 2011 manual. Seems di na gumagana ung low beam headlights ko. Although gumagana pa ung high beam. I checked the fuses, okay man sila lahat, i even tried replacing them all even the head relay fuse sa engine box.

Is it the bulb? Though gumagana man ung high beam. I tried self fixing to minimize costs. Any advice would be appreciated.

Check mo yung stalk switch.. baka may sunog na contact na yan.. not sure.. pero sa toyota altis gen1 walang relay.. nasa stalk mismo yung switch.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Mga boss I recently had a problem with my car again. Avanza 2011 manual. Seems di na gumagana ung low beam headlights ko. Although gumagana pa ung high beam. I checked the fuses, okay man sila lahat, i even tried replacing them all even the head relay fuse sa engine box.

Is it the bulb? Though gumagana man ung high beam. I tried self fixing to minimize costs. Any advice would be appreciated.

if it's only one bulb, then it's probably the bulb.
    but if it's two bulbs, i would guess, it's the switch.
    but check the bulbs, first. you may still be lucky.
    hey! i'd rather several bulbs, wag lang yung switch.
    heh heh.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2018

It was the fuse kit outside the fuse box was the problem of the problem. Was so caught up on the engine fuse box I neglected the wire fuse outside connecting the headlights. I replaced it and viola its working again. Noob mistake. Damn I need a mentor. [emoji28]

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    meron ba recently (within the last 3 months) nakabili or nagbenta ng 2nd hand na avanza?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Hi, I am a newbie in the tuning world but I have a profound love for cars. I currently own a 2016 Toyota Avanza and I was wondering what kind of performance upgrades could I do with my Vanzy. I would like to target first the handling aspect of my ride then slowly climbing up to other performance upgrades. Also, where to buy and a reliable casa around manila to install and to maybe calibrate the parts. Thank you and I would appreciate your honest answers!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by johnwick2153 View Post
    Hi, I am a newbie in the tuning world but I have a profound love for cars. I currently own a 2016 Toyota Avanza and I was wondering what kind of performance upgrades could I do with my Vanzy. I would like to target first the handling aspect of my ride then slowly climbing up to other performance upgrades. Also, where to buy and a reliable casa around manila to install and to maybe calibrate the parts. Thank you and I would appreciate your honest answers!
    You might be better off selling the car and getting a lighter car with better engine displacement.

Mabagal avanza. Its a family-hauling "econo"box

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    You might be better off selling the car and getting a lighter car with better engine displacement.

Mabagal avanza. Its a family-hauling "econo"box

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    thanks for the tip sir, however, I don't have any plans selling my vanzy. I am perfectly aware of its capabilities, I am just looking to rejuvenate my 4 year old car.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Mga Bossing. Iyong 2007 Avanza ba pwede convert iyong clutch sa hydraulic?

Meron na ba nakagawa dito nun?

Salamat sa tulong..

Toyota Avanza Owners & Discussions [continued]