New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman
    Pero sure na lalabas siya this year sa pinas.
    bossing eggman, pano po kayo sure na lalabas avanza ngayong '05? pa share naman baka meron na kayo tip from a reliable source para naman magkaroon ng hope ang pag-aantay.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    from the specs on Toyota's Malaysian and Indonesian sites, it looks like the Avanza is a Kijang/Revo with a new body and headlights.

Dont think Toyota is bringing it here though since the Innova J model already serves the low end of the MPV/AUV market. I hope I'm wrong since the Innova looks too much like a van than a mini-SUV.

The Fortuner will fill the gap between the Innova and the Prados.

As far as the 1.3L engine, that lacks the low end grunt we all need from utility vehicles, never mind horsepower.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by redshift
    The Fortuner will fill the gap between the Innova and the Prados.
    the Fortuner is placed between the Rav4 & the Prado.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    looks akin to the Innova... could this be on the same platform as the hilux/fortuner/innova MPV?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    imho 1.3L is just way too small for an auv. now if it were diesel, i think pwede pa

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    The body looks ok than an Innova ....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman
    I think di muna ilalabas yung Avanza kasi baka matabunan yung sales ng Innova J gas at diesel(mas mura yung Avanza).Pero sure na lalabas siya this year sa pinas.
    I think hindi pa ilalabas yan this year ng Toyota. Overkill na masyado with all their new models right now. Hinay hinay lang syempre...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    how i wish toyota fits the avanza with the 1.4liter D4D diesel when they offer it here. toyota has this 1.4L D4D engine fitted in their yaris/corolla small sedan selling in europe for the last 3 years. the engine is a super! its got slightly better output than the 1 fitted in the new hyundai matrix 1.5Liter CRDi diesel engine. at slightly mas matipid pa. considering the newly released diesel matrix's fuel consumption is a miser already -->19Km/li combined city & highway. The 14.Li D4d in european yaris/corolla has a reported fuel consumption of 64.20 MPG or 27 km/liter mixed city & highway,0-100 KH in 12.90 seconds. sana...... pag nangyari to tiyak ako una bibili ng diesel avanza.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Ilalabas ng TMPC ang Avanza dito.Pero medyo concentrate muna sila sa Innova at Fortuner.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Toyota Avanza