New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I'm planning to buy a 2008 toyota altis soon. Just can't choose between beige metallic and mica black. Please help me. Thank you!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    It depends on your taste, both colors look fine to me. My opinion, beige metallic if you like the lines and shape of the car to be more pronounced while black exudes a sportier image, it hides much of the shape of the car.

As for the paint, black color requires more cleaning and maintenance as it gets dirty, it shows more easily especially the scratches which cannot be avoided in the future. While in beige metallic, its not so noticeable until maybe only when your inches from it.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rltc View Post
    I'm planning to buy a 2008 toyota altis soon. Just can't choose between beige metallic and mica black. Please help me. Thank you!
    Black is the better color (but it is a pain to keep clean).

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rltc View Post
    beige metallic is common for females and for those in the corporate scene.. while black sports an "astig" yet elegant look.. black is the one whom your eyes will follow and then exclaims "ang GWAPO siguro ng ng driver nun!!" naks!!!

planning to buy an ALTIS?? I can assist u..

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Hey guys. Thank u for you comments. Nakabili na ako last week. I chose the black mica!

Toyota Altis 2008 - BEIGE METALLAC or BLACK MICA