The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    That is the question.TJ Cruiser: Practical Hauler

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    It kinda begs asking Master Trav.

I wish we had a local company like WCC who are willing to shell out the moolah to retrofit an old van to look exactly like this, as in quality made, factory-looking, just to see public reaction.

I'm sure TMP would be inundated with inquiries and possible pre-orders. T-Badge pa, LoL!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    It kinda begs asking Master Trav.

I wish we had a local company like WCC who are willing to shell out the moolah to retrofit an old van to look exactly like this, as in quality made, factory-looking, just to see public reaction.

I'm sure TMP would be inundated with inquiries and possible pre-orders. T-Badge pa, LoL!
    Haha...there's Atoy. I honestly am not into the "Van, James' Van".TJ Cruiser: Practical Hauler
    Unveiling James Deakin's New #manilaproofed #trafficcomfy Van! #mias219 #betrafficcomfy #manilaproof #jamesvan #jamesdeakin #nissan #nissanurvanpremium #urvanpremium #urvan #youimaginewecreate #madeinatoycustoms #atoycustoms #atoydesign #atoyoriginals #trafficpamore #customized #customizedvan
    Wonder what the makeover cost was..... Good thing there was CW Home Depot.TJ Cruiser: Practical Hauler

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Yes, but that van is basically a customized unit of an already in production vehicle.

The TJ Cruiser would be a one-off, first of it's kind, technically a prototype unit. It would be amazing just to see and drive it in the metal. Imagine the looks you would get and the kind of interest it would spark?

I would bet big that it would sell quite easily, with the right specs and price point.

Pinoys love a looker.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Pretty sure it can, kags sir....& it'll likely come in your favored options...petrol & hybrid.

magkano kaya presyuhan? Same sa FJ or mas mahal?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    magkano kaya presyuhan? Same sa FJ or mas mahal?
    2.0 petrol...shouldn't be priced too high.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Akala ko ay yan yung gamit ni Dwayne Johnson sa Rampage. Ford Bronco pala yun. Kahugis eh.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    2.0 petrol...shouldn't be priced too high.

1.5rush is now 1m.
    This should easily breach 2M due to its looks and function.

A hiace on roids.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12