New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    FX 35 with touring and technology package.

Appearance : This thing looks huge from behind the driver's seat, kinda intimidating at first, pero once na mapatakbo mo na, ok na. Flashy appearance and really nice.

Engine: Sweet mother of God, this is ONE AWESOME powerplant, I reached 70MPH in just an instant, plus the exhaust note, MUSIC to your ears. wasn't able to push it because of the damn build up of vehicles sa interstate.

Transmission : tested the automatic, then the shiftable auto, SMOOTH & SLICK.

Amenities : ALL POWER (tilt telescoping steering, seats up down forward back), ALL LEATHER, was so preoccupied with the engine hindi ko nakalikot masyado.

Techie stuff : Rear Back up camera = cool, KEYLESS (as in no keys), Bose sound system = ROCKS (but preferred to turn it off and lowered down the windows, reason EXHAUST NOTE), DVD NAV = thumbs up

Bottom line = I WANT ONE. I'll test drive the Murano in a few days.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes...it's pretty cool. i always thought it looked like it was designed by nike.

i believe the transmission is a CVT but could be wrong - that would explain why it's so smooth, it doesn't shift so to speak ;)

also, the technology package is nice indeed, but infiniti wants too much for it. what else is new, i guess...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    i saw one roaming around here in Manila.. its quite a sight indeed

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I thought it was only the Quest that was CVT?

God, I want one, too...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't think na CVT siya, yung Murano yata ang CVT and FWD/AWD.

5 speed shiftable Auto ang Infiniti RWD/AWD.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    what does this look like?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    it looks like the one on my sig

murano lang nga ata ang may cvt option. fx is 5 speed auto.

red, im always curious how the murano drives since i didnt get a chance (though i tried quest, sequioa, endeavor, forester, ...). ill wait for your feedback.

its been over 2 years and i still roll my window down to hear my exhaust. wife gave up thinking im crazy

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    was thinking on trading in my ride pero salesman was kind enough to tell me 2007 there might be a model change (altho cosmetics lang).

sa totoo lang makakalimutan mo car payments once na mapatakbo mo sa freeway

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    wow..thats a nice looking car. thanks for the pics.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Test drove the FX35