New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 149 of 162 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1613
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Sir KingIgnacio,

If i understand it correctly, you're still on a hunt for an FX? If yes, I would suggest you to directly buy a stock diesel fx instead, than a gas FX which you'll then be converting to a diesel. Yes, the diesel is expensive than the gas fed FX, but you'll have a piece of mind that the car you've purchased did not undergo a transplant which sometimes lead to concerns due to faulty conversions. Just my two cents.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Sir KingIgnacio,

If i understand it correctly, you're still on a hunt for an FX? If yes, I would suggest you to directly buy a stock diesel fx instead, than a gas FX which you'll then be converting to a diesel. Yes, the diesel is expensive than the gas fed FX, but you'll have a piece of mind that the car you've purchased did not undergo a transplant which sometimes lead to concerns due to faulty conversions. Just my two cents.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jvnj View Post
    Sir KingIgnacio,

Sir jvnj I currently own 1. It is a pamana of my cousin since still cant afford a brand new one at the moment. It is a 96 GL 7k and since the hefty gas price, at least 20-22 pesos difference/liter, I am considering to convert it to diesel instead...

On that note, do you think that a stock 96 diesel will do well than a 2c? Or does the stock fx uses a 2c? TIA!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by KingIgnacio View Post
    Sir jvnj I currently own 1. It is a pamana of my cousin since still cant afford a brand new one at the moment. It is a 96 GL 7k and since the hefty gas price, at least 20-22 pesos difference/liter, I am considering to convert it to diesel instead...

On that note, do you think that a stock 96 diesel will do well than a 2c? Or does the stock fx uses a 2c? TIA!
    Sir King,

A stock diesel FX already uses a 2C engine. Others upgrade it with a 2C-T, 2L or even a 3C in their upgrades. So may choices, for more power. So far, the stock FX diesel performs well. Had one before but in Deluxe version only. Accelerates good with reasonable torque during climbing (though of course you need to be patient during climbs as old diesels are not that fast, but it gets the job done). Conversion is easily doable this days, but you should also consider the right transmission and differential combo to attain the best performance. Good luck!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by KingIgnacio View Post

Sir King,

A stock diesel FX already uses a 2C engine. Others upgrade it with a 2C-T, 2L or even a 3C in their upgrades. So may choices, for more power. So far, the stock FX diesel performs well. Had one before but in Deluxe version only. Accelerates good with reasonable torque during climbing (though of course you need to be patient during climbs as old diesels are not that fast, but it gets the job done). Conversion is easily doable this days, but you should also consider the right transmission and differential combo to attain the best performance. Good luck!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jvnj View Post
    Sir King,

Copy! Thank you sir! Learning a lot here.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ...share lang po...

4a-ge.jpg4a-ge.jpg

8. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Mga master ano pong pinagkaiba ng 2c na may vacuum sa taas at ung 2c na walang vacuum... Parehas lng ba displacement??? Salamat mga master...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    At disposable po ba itong may vacuum sa taas compared sa alang vacuum?? Salamat po sa sasagot

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Balak ko po kasi bumili 2c diesel fx salamat po

Tamaraw FX Owners